List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Good morning roll call

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good morning roll call

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/15 05:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 05:16AM, Views: 5075, Replies: 146
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2007/01/16 03:16PM
    Re: Good morning roll call
    wilmahpj

Quote Happy Thoughts:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote Happy Thoughts: Good Morning Ladies,
    It's snowing pretty good here in Sarnia, might have to get that dreaded shovel out

Where is Sarnia??

Sarnia is right across the border,river from Mich,Yep, I'm Canadian

hey Happy Thoughts Im a fellow Canadian Im in BC on Vancouver Island. I was born in Kingston Ontario

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/16 05:59PM
    #62   2007/01/17 04:25AM
    dgraham

Good Morning Ladies!! Hope you all had a wonderful night!

#63   2007/01/17 04:31AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham: Good Morning Ladies!! Hope you all had a wonderful night!

Good morning sweetie!!!!!I was on earlier,but you weren't here yet.It doesn't look like we missed much yesterday.I went shopping & out to lunch with my sis-in-law-her treat-couldn't miss that..It was funny though the whole time I was thinking,what am I missing on the boards!!!!Yes I am addicted

#64   2007/01/17 04:34AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:

Good morning sweetie!!!!!I was on earlier,but you weren't here yet.It doesn't look like we missed much yesterday.I went shopping & out to lunch with my sis-in-law-her treat-couldn't miss that..It was funny though the whole time I was thinking,what am I missing on the boards!!!!Yes I am addicted

Yea, me too It's so cold here that my car had a hard time starting. The only thing I kept thinking was, "Oh no! It has to start, I can't stay home and miss all the fun we have on the boards!" Isn't that awful, we know where my priorities lie (not work!).

Hope you had a great time yesterday but I did miss you

#65   2007/01/17 04:38AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Yea, me too It's so cold here that my car had a hard time starting. The only thing I kept thinking was, "Oh no! It has to start, I can't stay home and miss all the fun we have on the boards!" Isn't that awful, we know where my priorities lie (not work!).

Hope you had a great time yesterday but I did miss you

I know!!It's 9 below with the windchill here!!Brrrrr-I missed you too.We went to Chicago for pizza!!!!Can't beat chi-towns pizza.YUMMO!!!!!!!I ordered pizzas to go for the family too so all could enjoy

#66   2007/01/17 04:41AM
    dgraham

Wow Kay, it's not quite that cold here. With the wind chill it's about 10. This is the coldest day we've had this winter. Yesterday it was 60! Crazy weather.

That pizza sounds wonderful and now I want some! I'm going to have to have pizza today as I'm craving it now

#67   2007/01/17 04:42AM
    happi

good morning good morning it's balmy 12 degrees
    here in downtown berkley..oh ah oh ah!!!!!

#68   2007/01/17 04:43AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham: Wow Kay, it's not quite that cold here. With the wind chill it's about 10. This is the coldest day we've had this winter. Yesterday it was 60! Crazy weather.

That pizza sounds wonderful and now I want some! I'm going to have to have pizza today as I'm craving it now

If you were closer,I'd run some over to you Last night was the coldest here so far..We haven't seen 60 for a while.That would stink to be 60 one day & 10 the next!!

#69   2007/01/17 04:45AM
    dgraham

Quote happi: good morning good morning it's balmy 12 degrees

Good Morning!! Looks like we are all in the cold today. My body doesn't handle cold very well. I'm a summer person

#70   2007/01/17 04:47AM
    happi

Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi: good morning good morning it's balmy 12 degrees

Good Morning!! Looks like we are all in the cold today. My body doesn't handle cold very well. I'm a summer person

i'll take the warm 24/7 365 days a year.. 43 years is long enought with this cold and snow...

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list