List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Good morning roll call

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good morning roll call

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/15 05:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 05:16AM, Views: 4907, Replies: 146
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #131   2007/01/18 01:16PM
    Re: Good morning roll call
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote pjones2005: Good morning ladies.......Robbie is home, so we slept in this morning Now, I gotta go out, in the cold , and go to the bank. I'll be back in a bit......

Did anyone else want anymore "In the beginning" postings The one I did was from 1970, so the next year will be '71...if ya'll wanna read them, I will keep posting them....maybe a "new" year each week let me know your opinions!!

Blessings to all my friends.... And greetings to the newbies we are glad to have you here Friendliest, nicest, chat room on the web
    "See" ya'll in a bit.........Pj in Ga

ps....I know happi....said I wasn't coming until after the bank couldn't help myself Are you coming to this weeks AMC Chat Board Anonymous meeting I'll bring coffee & bottled water!!!! You got the cookies It is 10:30.....I have a 30 minute drive.....I gotta go Pj

pjones2005, please bringlots of coffee, we have alot of drinker's here!!!

I will.....even though actually my real weakness is Cappacino (sp?)....French Vanilla.....yummy....& it goes great with any kind of cookies

i'l bake other kind of cookies too.. i know peanut butter is good!!!petra i'll be at the meeting chat board anonymous
    i think i'll tell barry i need a laptop. i mean how am i going to talk to everyone when we go on vacations.. oh no i'll have withdraws it'll be bad,

#132   2007/01/18 01:28PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote pjones2005: Good morning ladies.......Robbie is home, so we slept in this morning Now, I gotta go out, in the cold , and go to the bank. I'll be back in a bit......

Did anyone else want anymore "In the beginning" postings The one I did was from 1970, so the next year will be '71...if ya'll wanna read them, I will keep posting them....maybe a "new" year each week let me know your opinions!!

Blessings to all my friends.... And greetings to the newbies we are glad to have you here Friendliest, nicest, chat room on the web

ps....I know happi....said I wasn't coming until after the bank couldn't help myself Are you coming to this weeks AMC Chat Board Anonymous meeting I'll bring coffee & bottled water!!!! You got the cookies It is 10:30.....I have a 30 minute drive.....I gotta go Pj

I will.....even though actually my real weakness is Cappacino (sp?)....French Vanilla.....yummy....& it goes great with any kind of cookies

i'l bake other kind of cookies too.. i know peanut butter is good!!!petra i'll be at the meeting chat board anonymous
    i think i'll tell barry i need a laptop. i mean how am i going to talk to everyone when we go on vacations.. oh no i'll have withdraws it'll be bad,

Then you will HAVE to stop in Ga/Al so we can catch up....does he not understand how hard it is to go cold turkey from the board Does he want to be in a vehicle with you going cold turkey!!! luv' ya'.....Pj

#133   2007/01/18 01:38PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Patti D:

Then you will HAVE to stop in Ga/Al so we can catch up....does he not understand how hard it is to go cold turkey from the board Does he want to be in a vehicle with you going cold turkey!!! luv' ya'.....Pj

it won't be a pretty site if i go cold turkey.. i asked him how far it is from I 75 to where you are at. i think he said 50 miles or so.. i'll get those cookies to you some way.. either that or buy me a laptop.. yea that's what i'll say.. and valentines is coming up anyway hahahaha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 01:38PM
    #134   2007/01/18 01:54PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Patti D:

it won't be a pretty site if i go cold turkey.. i asked him how far it is from I 75 to where you are at. i think he said 50 miles or so.. i'll get those cookies to you some way.. either that or buy me a laptop.. yea that's what i'll say.. and valentines is coming up anyway hahahaha

Yep....nothing says loving like a laptop!!!

#135   2007/01/18 02:04PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Patti D:

Yep....nothing says loving like a laptop!!!

glad you agree, hahaha well i'll be back after dinner.:D

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/18 02:05PM
    #136   2007/01/19 03:51AM
    happi

it's another great day!!! rise and shine everyone

#137   2007/01/19 04:10AM
    kay-loves-amc

Good morning ladies My server was down yesterday!!!!Talk about withdrawls.....OMG I missed ya'll!!!!Hope you all have a great day

#138   2007/01/19 04:34AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc: Good morning ladies My server was down yesterday!!!!Talk about withdrawls.....OMG I missed ya'll!!!!Hope you all have a great day

Good Morning everyone!! Missed you Kay! Hope everyone had a good night. I have to go to the doctor at some point today so I don't know how long I'll be on I got the darned pink eye!!!

#139   2007/01/19 04:36AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: Good morning ladies My server was down yesterday!!!!Talk about withdrawls.....OMG I missed ya'll!!!!Hope you all have a great day

Good Morning everyone!! Missed you Kay! Hope everyone had a good night. I have to go to the doctor at some point today so I don't know how long I'll be on I got the darned pink eye!!!

OMG I'm telling you it's one thing after another,isn't it??That stinks!!!I hope it clears up fast,That is so irritating

#140   2007/01/19 04:38AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

OMG I'm telling you it's one thing after another,isn't it??That stinks!!!I hope it clears up fast,That is so irritating

I've NEVER had it before! May daughter had it a few weeks ago, but it has long been cleared up. She got it from her little brothers and sisters at my ex's house Everytime she goes over there, she ends up coming home with something and then I have to take care of it

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list