List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Good morning roll call

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good morning roll call

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/15 05:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 05:16AM, Views: 4877, Replies: 146
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #121   2007/01/18 06:21AM
    Re: Good morning roll call
    dgraham

Quote Kristi: Morning, ladies!
    Zachslady, I totally understand how you feel - that morning sun came waaaaaaaay too early for me today!

Good Morning!! Hope you have a great day

#122   2007/01/18 06:57AM
    lasswaffo

Amen on Josh and Amanda. I wish he would just leave Babe alone. I would like to see Babe and J R back together and hopefully let JR's personality change for the better. I have a question for anyone who can or will answer. I started watching AMC when it started in 70 I stopped watching because of work for many yrs. I only started watching it again the past few months. I am lost on lots of things I know but a friend and I had a question how in the world did Erica end up with so many kids? I only remember Bianca as a child and where did Josh come into the pic. Another question is can someone up date me on a few of the relationships from the past few yrs or where can I read up on how and who was together and ended up not together. I stopped watching when Liza was with Adam so that is a long time ago. I would appreciate any insite on how to catch up a little on some of the relationships. Thanks a million this is a great group of people and I know that someone can help me.

#123   2007/01/18 07:32AM
    pjones2005

:) Good morning ladies.......Robbie is home, so we slept in this morning Now, I gotta go out, in the cold , and go to the bank. I'll be back in a bit......

Did anyone else want anymore "In the beginning" postings The one I did was from 1970, so the next year will be '71...if ya'll wanna read them, I will keep posting them....maybe a "new" year each week let me know your opinions!!

Blessings to all my friends.... And greetings to the newbies we are glad to have you here Friendliest, nicest, chat room on the web
    "See" ya'll in a bit.........Pj in Ga

ps....I know happi....said I wasn't coming until after the bank couldn't help myself Are you coming to this weeks AMC Chat Board Anonymous meeting I'll bring coffee & bottled water!!!! You got the cookies It is 10:30.....I have a 30 minute drive.....I gotta go Pj

#124   2007/01/18 07:40AM
    Zachslady

Please post more of the 'in the beginning' they really jog the memory.

#125   2007/01/18 07:53AM
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005: Good morning ladies.......Robbie is home, so we slept in this morning Now, I gotta go out, in the cold , and go to the bank. I'll be back in a bit......

Did anyone else want anymore "In the beginning" postings The one I did was from 1970, so the next year will be '71...if ya'll wanna read them, I will keep posting them....maybe a "new" year each week let me know your opinions!!

Blessings to all my friends.... And greetings to the newbies we are glad to have you here Friendliest, nicest, chat room on the web

ps....I know happi....said I wasn't coming until after the bank couldn't help myself Are you coming to this weeks AMC Chat Board Anonymous meeting I'll bring coffee & bottled water!!!! You got the cookies It is 10:30.....I have a 30 minute drive.....I gotta go Pj

Yes Pj, please keep posting the yearly updates, I LOVE them!!

#126   2007/01/18 08:11AM
    Patti D

Quote pjones2005: Good morning ladies.......Robbie is home, so we slept in this morning Now, I gotta go out, in the cold , and go to the bank. I'll be back in a bit......

pjones2005, please bringlots of coffee, we have alot of drinker's here!!!

#127   2007/01/18 08:15AM
    dgraham

Hi PattiD, glad someone else is on, I've missed you!!!

#128   2007/01/18 08:22AM
    Patti D

Quote dgraham: Hi PattiD, glad someone else is on, I've missed you!!!

I just read your post on Zach being in DC, too bad it's so far away from Florida!!! I wish I could go!!!! I'd love to see him in person!!!

#129   2007/01/18 08:23AM
    dgraham

Quote Patti D:
    Quote dgraham: Hi PattiD, glad someone else is on, I've missed you!!!

I just read your post on Zach being in DC, too bad it's so far away from Florida!!! I wish I could go!!!! I'd love to see him in person!!!

That's not TOO far away....only a 18 hour drive!!

#130   2007/01/18 11:59AM
    pjones2005

Quote Patti D:

pjones2005, please bringlots of coffee, we have alot of drinker's here!!!

I will.....even though actually my real weakness is Cappacino (sp?)....French Vanilla.....yummy....& it goes great with any kind of cookies

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list