List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Good morning roll call

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good morning roll call

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/15 05:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 05:16AM, Views: 4695, Replies: 146
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #101   2007/01/17 11:26AM
    Re: Good morning roll call
    dgraham

Quote Zachslady: Think how much fun it would be if we all lived close by and could alterante going to each other's home and watch AMC, then drink margaritas afterwards and discuss the soap?
    Patti could mix them and Kay could bring the pizza. Oh and we would need chocolate chip cookies.

I'm in!! I could bring something. Anything! Maybe Zach!!

#102   2007/01/17 11:31AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: Think how much fun it would be if we all lived close by and could alterante going to each other's home and watch AMC, then drink margaritas afterwards and discuss the soap?
    Patti could mix them and Kay could bring the pizza. Oh and we would need chocolate chip cookies.

That would be heaven

#103   2007/01/17 11:39AM
    Zachslady

He would be just what we needed.

#104   2007/01/17 11:40AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: He would be just what we needed.

You get Zach & Jack, I get Jamie & Jr

#105   2007/01/17 11:46AM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham: Where is everyone??? Eating lunch????

i don't put my ex down in front of the boys either.. i was married to him for 9 years.. i divorced him in 1996..i don't even talk to my ex or his wife.. if any problems barry does the talking..after a conversion in 2003 i had with my ex and he statred calling me evey name in the book cause he's not getting every thing is way... i no longer talk to him and his wife well she thinks she mother of the year! i could go on and on.....but!

Hard as it was, I bit my tongue....my husband & I would allow my ex inlaws, (mother & sister) to stay with us, in our house for a week, so Crystal could get to know them...that all stopped when he came around and wanted to play daddy.....then I was the wicked witch......so again, I bit....harder this time!!!......when she asked me if I loved him, or why I didn't drag him back to court, or get angry at him, I would tell her that if it wasn't for HIM, I would not have HER, and for that I would always thank him. I was pretty lucky, 'cuz of a military allotment, I got a check every month (= to the BAQ he got when we got married, how conveinent), but he sent his last check on her 18th BD....she still had 3 months of HS, was an Honor student, and she used that money to pay her own bills, cell, insurance, gas, clothes........so he didn't hurt me, but he did her......by proving that she was nothing but a financial obligation......she was 18 last Feb, graduated in May, and has not heard from him since........so sad.....for him...........so hang in there......it is hard for a child to grasp that the other 1/2 of them does not know how/want to be a parent.......we all want our parents approval & love.......in some ways that is what messes with alot of folks heads.....oh darn....here I go .....soap box PJ......Luv' Ya'll......PJ

#106   2007/01/17 12:00PM
    Zachslady

Don't even get me started on my Italian, alcoholic, wife abusing, (pregant at that) dead beat x-sperm donor

#107   2007/01/17 12:05PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: Don't even get me started on my Italian, alcoholic, wife abusing, (pregant at that) dead beat x-sperm donor

Amen amen amen!!!!

#108   2007/01/17 12:42PM
    Zachslady

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Zachslady: Don't even get me started on my Italian, alcoholic, wife abusing, (pregant at that) dead beat x-sperm donor

Amen amen amen!!!!

You know what I mean

#109   2007/01/17 01:08PM
    jayce

My son is nine and hasn't see his father since he was 2 1\2, not a phone call, nothing. I don't think he even remembers him. But does any one have advise about what I tell my son when he gets older and asks me why his father didn't care enough to stay in his life. I don't even know the answer.

#110   2007/01/17 01:31PM
    happi

Quote jayce: My son is nine and hasn't see his father since he was 2 1\2, not a phone call, nothing. I don't think he even remembers him. But does any one have advise about what I tell my son when he gets older and asks me why his father didn't care enough to stay in his life. I don't even know the answer.

that's hard !!i would love for my ex to be out of the picture
    and just have my husband now and i raise my 2 sons (joey 14 and danny 13) i think i would tell your son the truth
    and let him at 18 make his own mind.. because it seems like the so call dad hasn't been around for almost 7 years..he'll probably come around when your son is 18.. Jmo

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list