List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Good morning roll call

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good morning roll call

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/15 05:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/19 05:16AM, Views: 4840, Replies: 146
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2007/01/17 07:47AM
    Re: Good morning roll call
    happi

Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi: good morning good morning it's balmy 12 degrees
    here in downtown berkley..oh ah oh ah!!!!!

Good Morning!! Looks like we are all in the cold today. My body doesn't handle cold very well. I'm a summer person

i'll take the warm 24/7 365 days a year.. 43 years is long enought with this cold and snow...

Ever think of moving down south?? We are actually discussing it. I would LOVE to move to Florida where my dad is. The only thing holding me back is my daughter. She wants to beable to see her dad every other weekend and I just can't pull her away from that as much as I HATE, LOATHE, DISPISE, etc. that man So I have to wait until she's ready and when she figures out what a "bleep, bleep", he really is

looks like we have the same problem with our ex's! we plan to move to florida or tennessee in a few years.. but, like you the boys have to see their idoit i mean father every other weekend. plus barry has 2 more years at general motors.i think the boys know what a moron their dad and step mother are..

#92   2007/01/17 08:00AM
    dgraham

Happi, I'm glad to hear I'm not alone My daughter KNOWS what an idiot her father can be but still feels sorry for him. I'll never understand why. Her step-mom is just a psycho!! She has 4 kids of her own with my ex and they all act like animals! I feel sorry for the kids. The step-mom and her dad are constantly putting me down in front of my daughter which she HATES and tells them she hates it, but they still do it. Maybe they can go work at Fushion?!?!?!

#93   2007/01/17 08:57AM
    wilmahpj

its to bad you guys cant get along with your exes Ive been divorced for about 17 years. at first it was awful he did all kinds of drugs and i wouldnt let him see the kids but i never put their dad down. He moved to Alberta for about 2 years and came back clean now we're great friends but thats all it could ever be now. My girls are all grown up and love it that thier dad and i can sit down and have a beer together.

#94   2007/01/17 08:59AM
    dgraham

Quote wilmahpj: its to bad you guys cant get along with your exes Ive been divorced for about 17 years. at first it was awful he did all kinds of drugs and i wouldnt let him see the kids but i never put their dad down. He moved to Alberta for about 2 years and came back clean now we're great friends but thats all it could ever be now. My girls are all grown up and love it that thier dad and i can sit down and have a beer together.

That's great!! I NEVER put her father down in front of her, which she DOES notice. Her father, however, is not that mature. He puts me down constantly. I don't even want to be in the same state as him

#95   2007/01/17 09:11AM
    dgraham

Where is everyone??? Eating lunch????

#96   2007/01/17 10:08AM
    happi

Quote dgraham: Where is everyone??? Eating lunch????

i don't put my ex down in front of the boys either.. i was married to him for 9 years.. i divorced him in 1996..i don't even talk to my ex or his wife.. if any problems barry does the talking..after a conversion in 2003 i had with my ex and he statred calling me evey name in the book cause he's not getting every thing is way... i no longer talk to him and his wife well she thinks she mother of the year! i could go on and on.....but!

#97   2007/01/17 10:11AM
    dgraham

Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham: Where is everyone??? Eating lunch????

i don't put my ex down in front of the boys either.. i was married to him for 9 years.. i divorced him in 1996..i don't even talk to my ex or his wife.. if any problems barry does the talking..after a conversion in 2003 i had with my ex and he statred calling me evey name in the book cause he's not getting every thing is way... i no longer talk to him and his wife well she thinks she mother of the year! i could go on and on.....but!

I understand completely! My ex thinks the world revolves around him.

#98   2007/01/17 10:16AM
    Zachslady

I just got back on the board.

#99   2007/01/17 10:18AM
    dgraham

Quote Zachslady: I just got back on the board.

Welcome back, missed you!

#100   2007/01/17 11:21AM
    Zachslady

Think how much fun it would be if we all lived close by and could alterante going to each other's home and watch AMC, then drink margaritas afterwards and discuss the soap?
    Patti could mix them and Kay could bring the pizza. Oh and we would need chocolate chip cookies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 11:22AM
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list