List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Amanda n jonathen belong together i think do u agree?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amanda n jonathen belong together i think do u agree?

Started by aidensgirl2407 at 2007/01/14 09:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/15 04:32AM, Views: 327, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/01/14 09:17PM
    Amanda n jonathan belong together i think do u agree?
    aidensgirl2407

:)) Amanda could jonathann out in a alot of ways for u can tell she cared 4 him and they used to date and u can also tell she likes him 4 a boyfriend way. And she knew erin really well and Jonathan trustes her. And she was there when he seen his sister in the the mourge/. so differentley should be his girlfriend. sge bent the rules 4 him and he would do the same 4 her. she could help really calm down with his rage, abd everything. i think they should bring those 2 back togeher again. it would be a great move i think. what do u think amc fans?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/14 09:18PM
    #2   2007/01/15 03:44AM
    Re: Amanda n jonathen belong together i think do u agree?
    happi

i have to agree with you.. i did like lily and jonathan together but, they went separate ways.. and when they put amanda with jonathan.. that was a good idea.. i hope they put them together as a couple....

#3   2007/01/15 04:32AM
    Re: Amanda n jonathen belong together i think do u agree?
    dgraham

I, also, like Jonathon and Amanda together. It seems obvious that the Lily/Jonathon story line is over so I'm hoping they put Jon and Amanda together.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list