List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: i think ryan and annie belong 2 together they are very cute together

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i think ryan and annie belong 2 together they are very cute together

Started by aidensgirl2407 at 2007/01/14 09:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/15 06:17AM, Views: 465, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/14 09:11PM
    i think ryan and annie belong 2 together they are very cute together
    aidensgirl2407

:D Kendall needs to leave Annie and Ryan alone. and just foucus on hers and zach's marriage.and leave Ryan n Annie be. they are so adoreable together. and they have a daugther together which is emma. but ryan doe
    snt konw because of nosey kendall. But annie n ryan belong together they are just so rite 4 eachother. Ryan needs Annie and Annie needs Ryan. they been threw pure heck. Him losing his sister and her being raped or something by her ex husband or boyfriend or whatever they cou;d eachother get threw some tough times. and emma needs them and they need her too along with spike. They are both strong people and stand up 4 whats right. they were made 4 eachother by all means.

#2   2007/01/15 05:37AM
    Re: i think ryan and annie belong 2 together they are very cute together
    kay-loves-amc

Yuck on Annie,Bring back Greenlee!!!!

#3   2007/01/15 05:37AM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc: Yuck on Annie,Bring back Greenlee!!!!

not greenlee!!! i'm sorry i just can't stand her....

#4   2007/01/15 05:39AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi:

Awwww I guess you don't like her.Oh well,anyone but Annie or Kendall for Ryan!!

#5   2007/01/15 05:40AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

I like Greenlee too!! I miss her

#6   2007/01/15 05:41AM
    Zachslady

Quote aidensgirl2407: Kendall needs to leave Annie and Ryan alone. and just foucus on hers and zach's marriage.and leave Ryan n Annie be. they are so adoreable together. and they have a daugther together which is emma. but ryan doe
    snt konw because of nosey kendall. But annie n ryan belong together they are just so rite 4 eachother. Ryan needs Annie and Annie needs Ryan. they been threw pure heck. Him losing his sister and her being raped or something by her ex husband or boyfriend or whatever they cou;d eachother get threw some tough times. and emma needs them and they need her too along with spike. They are both strong people and stand up 4 whats right. they were made 4 eachother by all means.

I like Annie and Ryan together (I'm not crazy about him). THey do belong together and they need to elope like someone said and tell Kendal afterwards. SHe would try to sabotage any wedding plans I bet.

#7   2007/01/15 05:41AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

I like Greenlee too!! I miss her

Ditto

#8   2007/01/15 05:42AM
    happi

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote aidensgirl2407: Kendall needs to leave Annie and Ryan alone. and just foucus on hers and zach's marriage.and leave Ryan n Annie be. they are so adoreable together. and they have a daugther together which is emma. but ryan doe

I like Annie and Ryan together (I'm not crazy about him). THey do belong together and they need to elope like someone said and tell Kendal afterwards. SHe would try to sabotage any wedding plans I bet.

you know she would>>>

#9   2007/01/15 06:12AM
    jayce

I really like Greenlee too, but if they don't bring her back Annie is good for Ryan. I'm glad he finally will find out that Emma is his daughter but I don't understand why he is not going to tell Annie.

#10   2007/01/15 06:14AM
    dgraham

Quote jayce: I really like Greenlee too, but if they don't bring her back Annie is good for Ryan. I'm glad he finally will find out that Emma is his daughter but I don't understand why he is not going to tell Annie.

What do you mean? Ryan will find out and not tell Annie that's he's Emma's father?? That would be awful. Where did you hear that?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list