List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Annie/Emma/Ryan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Annie/Emma/Ryan

Started by MoreOrLess at 2007/01/13 08:54AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/14 09:29AM, Views: 412, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/13 08:54AM
    Annie/Emma/Ryan
    MoreOrLess

How do you think Annie is going to react when she finds out that Ryan is really Emma's father?

#2   2007/01/13 12:45PM
    Re: Annie/Emma/Ryan
    happi

Quote MoreOrLess: How do you think Annie is going to react when she finds out that Ryan is really Emma's father?

i hope it turns out good.. they seem to be getting closer
    so i just want to see how ryan's going to react to kendall
    knowing she knew and kept it from him...

#3   2007/01/13 12:47PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote MoreOrLess: How do you think Annie is going to react when she finds out that Ryan is really Emma's father?

I think Ryan is gonna be P ss d......maybe evn go after Spike What ever, I feel it will not be pretty

#4   2007/01/13 12:48PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

I think Ryan is gonna be P ss d......maybe evn go after Spike What ever, I feel it will not be pretty

you know it's not going to be pretty... give it to her good ryan!!!

#5   2007/01/13 01:05PM
    MoreOrLess

I wish that it would be happy information. However, given the people and circumstances, I think it will be anything but happy. It is weird, but I am not mad at Kendall for keeping this information. I think it is selfish, but I know it is classic Kendall, and I know she will get slammed for it. I think Ryan will flip out. I think Annie will be stunned, and maybe pull back from Ryan a bit because she is afraid of the effects of "instant family."

#6   2007/01/14 09:25AM
    mywildaze

I think that Ryan will hate Kendell for hurting him once again. But like always forgive her and be friends again. I like what you said about Annie pulling away. But I do think they will get together.

#7   2007/01/14 09:29AM
    pjones2005

Quote mywildaze: I think that Ryan will hate Kendell for hurting him once again. But like always forgive her and be friends again. I like what you said about Annie pulling away. But I do think they will get together.

I don't know if Ryan will be able to forgive her this time....... after all they have been through, and for her to keep this from him It will take him a long time to
    play nice
    w/ Kendall again....& I think Annie will use this to get her hooks in to her Baby's Daddy JMO, Pj

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list