List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erica the hypocrate!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erica the hypocrate!

Started by Malkahanah at 2007/01/12 08:26PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/13 08:46AM, Views: 325, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/12 08:26PM
    Erica the hypocrate!
    Malkahanah

Is anyone besides me sick of hearing Erica bawling out Babe for stealing a baby when she should just look in the mirror. Maybe someone should remind her of Maddy Grey (AKA Sonia). Its not that long ago when Maria thought her little girl was dead and Erica was the culprit. When she rags on Babe, its the pot calling the kettle black.

#2   2007/01/12 08:45PM
    Re: Erica the hypocrate!
    happi

Quote Malkahanah: Is anyone besides me sick of hearing Erica bawling out Babe for stealing a baby when she should just look in the mirror. Maybe someone should remind her of Maddy Grey (AKA Sonia). Its not that long ago when Maria thought her little girl was dead and Erica was the culprit. When she rags on Babe, its the pot calling the kettle black.

i have one word for erica and it's ANNOYING!!!! but, i agree erica seems to forget what she did in the past..she must of forgot about kidnapping maria's daughter...

#3   2007/01/13 08:44AM
    lennox

Quote Malkahanah: Is anyone besides me sick of hearing Erica bawling out Babe for stealing a baby when she should just look in the mirror. Maybe someone should remind her of Maddy Grey (AKA Sonia). Its not that long ago when Maria thought her little girl was dead and Erica was the culprit. When she rags on Babe, its the pot calling the kettle black.
    I'm glad that it was finally confirmed that Erica took Maria's baby! To me, if I did the same thing as someone else, I would not have the nerve to judge that person on what she did!

#4   2007/01/13 08:46AM
    MoreOrLess

:-) Of course Erica is a hypocrite. The whole show is built around hypocrites. The only non-hypocrites are the babies, or Lily!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list