List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: If....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If....

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/12 05:17PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/13 12:04PM, Views: 475, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/12 05:17PM
    If....
    pjones2005

?) If Zarf is not related to Zach , could he be one of Madden's "kids" I thought I had it but the more I thought the more my head hurt
    I admit I am totally confused Pj

#2   2007/01/12 05:45PM
    Re: If....
    happi

Quote pjones2005: If Zarf is not related to Zach , could he be one of Madden's "kids" I thought I had it but the more I thought the more my head hurt

i still think zach and zarf have a connection somehow.. i could not believe he ran out of the hospital like that..

#3   2007/01/12 05:48PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005: If Zarf is not related to Zach , could he be one of Madden's "kids" I thought I had it but the more I thought the more my head hurt

i still think zach and zarf have a connection somehow.. i could not believe he ran out of the hospital like that..

Well, you know, those hormones canmake you act crazy

#4   2007/01/12 05:50PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

hot flashes, hormones, mood swings, does zarf know what he's getting into.....

#5   2007/01/12 05:58PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

hot flashes, hormones, mood swings, does zarf know what he's getting into.....

My husband would be GLAD to fill him in I went through "forced" menopause, complete hysterectomy at 35...my husband says he can feel the heat coming off of me when I "flash" I personally think they are just POWER Surges!!! Now, on top of my flashes, (I do not take HRT), and my 19 year olds PMS , can you imagine how much fun we have somedays

#6   2007/01/12 07:02PM
    happi

hot flashes and your daughter pms... oh the fun!!! barry always knows when it's coming to the time of the month..
    for some reason my mood changes up and down up and down...
    but, i love life....

#7   2007/01/12 07:10PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi: hot flashes and your daughter pms... oh the fun!!! barry always knows when it's coming to the time of the month..
    but, i love life....

The maddest I ever got at my husband, was before my hysterectomy, I was PMSing , and he told the children "Don't mess with your momma, you know how she can get"..... Crystal, who was 7 at the time, came in the house, & just started following & watching me when I asked her what she wanted/needed, she replied "Just watching how you get you know,like Daddy said"....If he wasn't so cute I would have shown him how I get Hopefully, your husband has taught the boys when it is time to RUN>>>>>>> Pj....I also LOVE life....but, youknow how I can get!!! LOL LOL

#8   2007/01/12 07:14PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi: hot flashes and your daughter pms... oh the fun!!! barry always knows when it's coming to the time of the month..
    but, i love life....

The maddest I ever got at my husband, was before my hysterectomy, I was PMSing , and he told the children "Don't mess with your momma, you know how she can get"..... Crystal, who was 7 at the time, came in the house, & just started following & watching me when I asked her what she wanted/needed, she replied "Just watching how you get you know,like Daddy said"....If he wasn't so cute I would have shown him how I get Hopefully, your husband has taught the boys when it is time to RUN>>>>>>> Pj....I also LOVE life....but, youknow how I can get!!! LOL LOL

oh yea he let's the boys know... don't mess with mom right now..

#9   2007/01/12 07:17PM
    pjones2005

He sounds like a great father Boys need to know these things

#10   2007/01/12 08:06PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: He sounds like a great father Boys need to know these things

yes they do!!! he's a great father and a wonderful husband
    i couldn't of asked for anything better... unless of course it was zach.... we are terrible we always slide zach in somehow and someway don't we????

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list