List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: New Girl

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Girl

Started by MoreOrLess at 2007/01/12 03:10PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/12 03:22PM, Views: 305, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/12 03:10PM
    New Girl
    MoreOrLess

Hello, I'm new to the boards! I'm excited ot talk about my favorite Soap, AMC. I have been watching for most of my life!

#2   2007/01/12 03:13PM
    Re: New Girl
    happi

Quote MoreOrLess: Hello, I'm new to the boards! I'm excited ot talk about my favorite Soap, AMC. I have been watching for most of my life!

welcome this board is great.. we ususally have alot of fun. if you go on the chit chat topic.. alot of us have said who we are etc... so you are more then welcome to put what ever info if you like.. i'm happi (dawn from michigan)

#3   2007/01/12 03:16PM
    funnygirl26

Welcome more or less.I hope you enjoy the sight. Who do you think the killer is? I really don't think it's Zarf. I think he's just weird. I'm kind of thinking it's Janet and she's taking revenge are people that were mean to Amanda, even though she's nice now and friends with alot of the girls. I heard she's coming in Feb.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/12 03:18PM
    #4   2007/01/12 03:19PM
    MoreOrLess

Hi! I truly don't believe the killer is Zarf. I don't know if I am in a minority, but I really like that character. I really think it is somebody we haven't seen yet.

#5   2007/01/12 03:22PM
    happi

Quote funnygirl26: Welcome more or less.I hope you enjoy the sight. Who do you think the killer is? I really don't think it's Zarf. I think he's just weird. I'm kind of thinking it's Janet and she's taking revenge are people that were mean to Amanda, even though she's nice now and friends with alot of the girls. I heard she's coming in Feb.

i keep thinking the same thing it's janet..i guess they say she's coming on to help them get in the mind of a killer..but, i still come back to janet.. like you said getting back at everyone for being mean to amanda...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list