List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Hey,where are you??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hey,where are you??

Started by kay-loves-amc at 2007/01/11 05:49AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 01:54PM, Views: 810, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/11 01:21PM
    Re: Hey,where are you??
    happi

zachslady and pjjones where are you? you haven't been on the board.. i hope you both are feeling ok...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 01:21PM
    #12   2007/01/11 01:30PM
    Patti D

Quote happi: zachslady and pjjones where are you? you haven't been on the board.. i hope you both are feeling ok...

Good afternoon all, so sorry I wasn't able to check in earlier, it's been a busy day at work!! But, I'm here now!!! It feels so good to be missed!!! Hope everyone is doing o.k.

#13   2007/01/11 01:36PM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi: zachslady and pjjones where are you? you haven't been on the board.. i hope you both are feeling ok...

Good afternoon all, so sorry I wasn't able to check in earlier, it's been a busy day at work!! But, I'm here now!!! It feels so good to be missed!!! Hope everyone is doing o.k.

welcome back to the board!!!!

#14   2007/01/11 01:37PM
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:

happi, thanks!! I've only got another 1 1/2 hours to go till I'm home!! p.s. thanks for the e-mail... sorry I haven't responded!!

#15   2007/01/11 01:40PM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:

happi, thanks!! I've only got another 1 1/2 hours to go till I'm home!! p.s. thanks for the e-mail... sorry I haven't responded!!

that's ok about not responding to the e-mail. i understand
    being busy taking those pictures of zach..

#16   2007/01/11 01:42PM
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:

happi, the hardest part id trying to get the drool off of them!!!

#17   2007/01/11 01:44PM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:

oh!! i can imagine!!!!

#18   2007/01/11 01:52PM
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:

oh!! i can imagine!!!!

I'll admit... It wasn't pretty, but man did I have fun!! Guys have Playboy, I have Zach!!!

#19   2007/01/11 01:54PM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:

oh!! i can imagine!!!!

I'll admit... It wasn't pretty, but man did I have fun!! Guys have Playboy, I have Zach!!!

don't let zachslady hear you say that..hahahahahaha

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list