List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Kendall & Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kendall & Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lennox at 2007/01/10 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:00PM, Views: 796, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/11 01:41PM
    Re: Kendall & Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote pdames4: I agree with all of you. Awhile back when Bianca and Josh found out they were siblings, Bianca gave Josh the 411 about Babe and everything she said was so true. She said something to the fact that loving Babe is easy, but it comes with a price or something to that effect. Somebody needs to ask Erica about what she did to Maria. Although, I can speak from experience, when somebody does something to your child, the parent is always the last to forgive.

that's true about the parent being the last to forgive.. when my son danny was hit by a car 2 years ago..seening him on the ground the last thing you want is the women that hit him to come near you... but, in time you do forgive..

My grandma had a saying... "You can forgive, but you never forget!!"

#12   2007/01/11 01:45PM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pdames4: I agree with all of you. Awhile back when Bianca and Josh found out they were siblings, Bianca gave Josh the 411 about Babe and everything she said was so true. She said something to the fact that loving Babe is easy, but it comes with a price or something to that effect. Somebody needs to ask Erica about what she did to Maria. Although, I can speak from experience, when somebody does something to your child, the parent is always the last to forgive.

that's true about the parent being the last to forgive.. when my son danny was hit by a car 2 years ago..seening him on the ground the last thing you want is the women that hit him to come near you... but, in time you do forgive..

that's true you don't forget.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 01:46PM
    #13   2007/01/11 01:51PM
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:

Another thing, I wonder just how long it'll take dear brother Josh to throw Kendall under the bus about Emma?!?!

#14   2007/01/11 01:53PM
    Happy Thoughts

Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:

You don't forget but don't use it as a weapon

#15   2007/01/11 01:53PM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:

Another thing, I wonder just how long it'll take dear brother Josh to throw Kendall under the bus about Emma?!?!

that's going to drag out.. i think i read somewhere that kendall told kosh she'll help him get babe if he keeps quiet about emma to ryan...

#16   2007/01/11 02:00PM
    Happy Thoughts

"twikery and deceit" don't we love it

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/12 08:58AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list