List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Kendall & Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kendall & Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by lennox at 2007/01/10 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 02:00PM, Views: 823, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/10 08:59PM
    Kendall & Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lennox

It took me a day to cool off before writing this because I've known people who think the same way Kendall and Josh do and it bugged the hell out of me! Kendall and Erica both despise Babe for keeping Miranda away from Bianca. And that was an awful thing for Babe to do. But correct me if I'm wrong because I've only been watching AMC for a little while now but didn't Erica kidnap Maria's baby and Kendall is not telling Ryan that he's Emma's father. And everytime I see Josh and Babe together, I want to scream! Either Babe should leave JR and be with Josh (like I knows she wants to) or stay with JR and make her marriage work! Stop sending Josh mixed messages! Kendall acts like she is still in love with Ryan! Stop being so nauseating! Both get some self respect! Kendall tell the truth and Josh leave the married woman alone!

#2   2007/01/11 04:38AM
    Re: Kendall & Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dgraham

Quote lennox: It took me a day to cool off before writing this because I've known people who think the same way Kendall and Josh do and it bugged the hell out of me! Kendall and Erica both despise Babe for keeping Miranda away from Bianca. And that was an awful thing for Babe to do. But correct me if I'm wrong because I've only been watching AMC for a little while now but didn't Erica kidnap Maria's baby and Kendall is not telling Ryan that he's Emma's father. And everytime I see Josh and Babe together, I want to scream! Either Babe should leave JR and be with Josh (like I knows she wants to) or stay with JR and make her marriage work! Stop sending Josh mixed messages! Kendall acts like she is still in love with Ryan! Stop being so nauseating! Both get some self respect! Kendall tell the truth and Josh leave the married woman alone!

I completely agree with you! It's that old "double standard" thing hard at work.

#3   2007/01/11 05:30AM
    chellie

Quote lennox: It took me a day to cool off before writing this because I've known people who think the same way Kendall and Josh do and it bugged the hell out of me! Kendall and Erica both despise Babe for keeping Miranda away from Bianca. And that was an awful thing for Babe to do. But correct me if I'm wrong because I've only been watching AMC for a little while now but didn't Erica kidnap Maria's baby and Kendall is not telling Ryan that he's Emma's father. And everytime I see Josh and Babe together, I want to scream! Either Babe should leave JR and be with Josh (like I knows she wants to) or stay with JR and make her marriage work! Stop sending Josh mixed messages! Kendall acts like she is still in love with Ryan! Stop being so nauseating! Both get some self respect! Kendall tell the truth and Josh leave the married woman alone!

One more thing they keep forgetting. Babe didn't actually TAKE Miranda. Paul Krammer told her she gave birth to a girl. HE gave Miranda to her and then took her son and gave him to his sister Kelly. by the time Babe figured it out she had already been living the lie. Then JR became, well.......JR and she didn't want to give Miranda up to protect her from JR. She always had the right intention to give Miranda back to Binaca once she knew all the facts. Now then Kendall.... she's keeping the truth from Ryan just out of Jealousy! They are both wrong for what they did but I can understand Babe more the Kendall. But then again there are rules for everyone, and rules for Erica and Kendall!

#4   2007/01/11 05:34AM
    dgraham

chellie, I forgot all about that!! Thanks for the refresher. Yes, you are right. Babe didn't actually take Miranda. Kendall is more wrong in this situation.

#5   2007/01/11 07:25AM
    happi

yes, erica did kidnap maria's baby... this is ok what erica has done and what kendall is doing.. because they say it's ok...yea right!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 07:26AM
    #6   2007/01/11 12:03PM
    Happy Thoughts

Quote happi:

yes, erica did kidnap maria's baby... this is ok what erica has done and what kendall is doing.. because they say it's ok...yea right!!!

Herego the Double Standard thing again the more money you have ,the more you get away with "Murder",people should look in thier own closets before they judge others

#7   2007/01/11 01:03PM
    happi

Quote Happy Thoughts:
    Quote happi:

Herego the Double Standard thing again the more money you have ,the more you get away with "Murder",people should look in thier own closets before they judge others

omg that is so true on t.v and in real life...

#8   2007/01/11 01:14PM
    shays-place

Kendall is supposedly in love with Zach, but she keeps finding ways to mess things up-enough-stop trying to make her like her mother. By the way, am I the only person who thinks Ryan is the most boring-self-righteous person around? What a total jerk. He does however, have the right to know that Emma is his child, and Kendall has every right to be with Spike whenever she wants.

#9   2007/01/11 01:36PM
    pdames4

I agree with all of you. Awhile back when Bianca and Josh found out they were siblings, Bianca gave Josh the 411 about Babe and everything she said was so true. She said something to the fact that loving Babe is easy, but it comes with a price or something to that effect. Somebody needs to ask Erica about what she did to Maria. Although, I can speak from experience, when somebody does something to your child, the parent is always the last to forgive.

#10   2007/01/11 01:39PM
    happi

Quote pdames4: I agree with all of you. Awhile back when Bianca and Josh found out they were siblings, Bianca gave Josh the 411 about Babe and everything she said was so true. She said something to the fact that loving Babe is easy, but it comes with a price or something to that effect. Somebody needs to ask Erica about what she did to Maria. Although, I can speak from experience, when somebody does something to your child, the parent is always the last to forgive.

that's true about the parent being the last to forgive.. when my son danny was hit by a car 2 years ago..seening him on the ground the last thing you want is the women that hit him to come near you... but, in time you do forgive..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list