List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erica's #1 Fan------''herself" and Jack the ''President''

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erica's #1 Fan------''herself" and Jack the ''President''

Started by sunshine2 at 2007/01/10 11:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 09:19AM, Views: 404, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/10 11:33AM
    Erica's #1 Fan------''herself" and Jack the ''President''
    sunshine2

Erica is her own greatest fan and Jack is the president of the club. Jackson should resign not be fired by the fan. Everyone says that Erica's acting is over the top and that is true, but in order to be her,she has to act like a silent screen star. I've been watching since she was a teenager and it has gotten to be too much but I am still rooting for her. Jackson is the only one of three that really knew her and he is still here. When she gets a good thing and like all the other times before she still thinks that she doesn't deserve it. Erica constantly needs to prove that she is somebody and as long as she and her problems are the center of attention,she will not disappear. Erica needs to get over herself and join the real soap opera world and care about others and their problems along with what she is going through. All of us have problems but we also are involved in others lives without thinking only of ourselves. I love you Erica and you are still my girl but please let yourslf be happy, perferbly with Jackson,if not, then with life. Don't completely lose sight of Erica just tone her down a bit.

#2   2007/01/10 11:59AM
    Re: Erica's #1 Fan------''herself
    I love zach

I know we're showing our age here, but I've been watching Erica for the last thirty or forty years too. but I do need to disagree on one point. I'd like to see her end up with Jeff.

#3   2007/01/10 12:24PM
    sunshine2

Quote I love zach: I know we're showing our age here, but I've been watching Erica for the last thirty or forty years too. but I do need to disagree on one point. I'd like to see her end up with Jeff.

I like Jeff but can he handle her. Erica really hasn't changed that much,she just changes colors with the scenery. When he is truly in her day to day atmosphere,in the long run, can he take it? If he can then he will be one of two that can make her happy.

#4   2007/01/11 05:40AM
    dgraham

Quote I love zach: I know we're showing our age here, but I've been watching Erica for the last thirty or forty years too. but I do need to disagree on one point. I'd like to see her end up with Jeff.

You are not alone, I want Erica with Jeff too

#5   2007/01/11 09:15AM
    Barbsone2

HI everyone. I'm new and figured I'd just jump in on the first post that had Erica or Jack's name in it since they are my favorite couple and characters . Yes she is her own biggest fan but isn't that why we love her? That's why Jack loves her too and even though I'm mad at her for the way she is acting lately, I still want them to end up together. I loved their Christmas reunion. Glad to know all of you.

Barbara

#6   2007/01/11 09:19AM
    dgraham

Quote Barbsone2: HI everyone. I'm new and figured I'd just jump in on the first post that had Erica or Jack's name in it since they are my favorite couple and characters . Yes she is her own biggest fan but isn't that why we love her? That's why Jack loves her too and even though I'm mad at her for the way she is acting lately, I still want them to end up together. I loved their Christmas reunion. Glad to know all of you.

Barbara

Welcome to the board Barbara!! If you go to the thread "Our Chit Chat", you can get to know people that post here.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 09:20AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list