List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: The drama in the courtroom

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The drama in the courtroom

Started by kay-loves-amc at 2007/01/10 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 12:57PM, Views: 661, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/10 10:56AM
    The drama in the courtroom
    kay-loves-amc

Please,the whole courtroom scene was pathetic today,drama drama drama,& Ms.hiper spaz(Kendall)What did ya'll think of that?ARGH

#2   2007/01/10 11:04AM
    Re: The drama in the courtroom
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc: Please,the whole courtroom scene was pathetic today,drama drama drama,& Ms.hiper spaz(Kendall)What did ya'll think of that?ARGH

I can't watch until tonight so I can't comment yet....why were they in court??

#3   2007/01/10 11:08AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: Please,the whole courtroom scene was pathetic today,drama drama drama,& Ms.hiper spaz(Kendall)What did ya'll think of that?ARGH

I won't give anything away,But it was Colby & Sean at court-Drama

#4   2007/01/10 11:10AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

Ohh yea, forgot about that story line I was so wrapped up in the others. I look forward to watching! Now I have to wait until 8:00. One question, anything new with the killer or Kathy/Kate???

#5   2007/01/10 11:15AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

Ohh yea, forgot about that story line I was so wrapped up in the others. I look forward to watching! Now I have to wait until 8:00. One question, anything new with the killer or Kathy/Kate???

Kathy/Kate not seen today,But,the killer has struck again!!victim not dead though.

#6   2007/01/11 08:43AM
    happi

so we all seen the drama in the courtroom.. who thinks colby and sean meant what they said?

#7   2007/01/11 08:45AM
    dgraham

Quote happi: so we all seen the drama in the courtroom.. who thinks colby and sean meant what they said?

My phone rang when they had their second chance to speak to the judge and I missed what they said! I only saw the first screw up when they didn't even apologize. What did I miss???

#8   2007/01/11 09:03AM
    happi

Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi: so we all seen the drama in the courtroom.. who thinks colby and sean meant what they said?

My phone rang when they had their second chance to speak to the judge and I missed what they said! I only saw the first screw up when they didn't even apologize. What did I miss???

they both admited it was wrong for what they did, sean said he was an idiot for that.. colby said she wants to be good..they both said they were sorry... we probably won't know what the judge will say about sentencing til today.

#9   2007/01/11 09:13AM
    dgraham

Quote happi:
    Quote dgraham:

they both admited it was wrong for what they did, sean said he was an idiot for that.. colby said she wants to be good..they both said they were sorry... we probably won't know what the judge will say about sentencing til today.

I don't believe a word out of either of their mouths! They will be in trouble again by month's end! You know they will only have to do some type of community service, the judge won't through them in jail...

#10   2007/01/11 09:48AM
    chellie

Colby knows what and how to say things to get her own way, so NO I DON"T believe her! As for Sean, I don't think he's as coniving. I think he's just really had no guidence, I think he just needs someone to show him he's loved and does belong in a family. Jackson did this for Reggie, so he should be able to do the same for Sean. YES I think he meant what he said!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list