List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Colby???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colby???

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/10 10:46AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 02:06PM, Views: 1172, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/10 11:32AM
    Re: Colby???
    pjones2005

I am Blessed!!!! Mine, even though she knows it all , she just can't remember it all at once , is a GOOD girl...It is scary in today's world kids know more at a MUCH younger age Stand strong & never underestimate the power of prayer Now I just have to go from 14 to ??? with a BOY I have NO clue.....only child, in a single parent household I knew how to "talk" to my girl......but my son.....I am not sure who gets more flustered I very often pray for strength used to pray for patience, but then God tested me, and the Good Lord knows I am good, just not an honor roll student LOL LOL
    Blessings, Petra in Georgia

#12   2007/01/10 11:37AM
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005: I am Blessed!!!! Mine, even though she knows it all , she just can't remember it all at once , is a GOOD girl...It is scary in today's world kids know more at a MUCH younger age Stand strong & never underestimate the power of prayer Now I just have to go from 14 to ??? with a BOY I have NO clue.....only child, in a single parent household I knew how to "talk" to my girl......but my son.....I am not sure who gets more flustered I very often pray for strength used to pray for patience, but then God tested me, and the Good Lord knows I am good, just not an honor roll student LOL LOL

Thanks for the blessings, I will need them. Thankfully, my daughter is still a GOOD girl. My job is to keep it that way. Next to Colby, she's a saint.

I used to watch AMC as a teenager but I don't want my daughter to watch. Might give her ideas!

#13   2007/01/10 11:40AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote pjones2005: I am Blessed!!!! Mine, even though she knows it all , she just can't remember it all at once , is a GOOD girl...It is scary in today's world kids know more at a MUCH younger age Stand strong & never underestimate the power of prayer Now I just have to go from 14 to ??? with a BOY I have NO clue.....only child, in a single parent household I knew how to "talk" to my girl......but my son.....I am not sure who gets more flustered I very often pray for strength used to pray for patience, but then God tested me, and the Good Lord knows I am good, just not an honor roll student LOL LOL

Thanks for the blessings, I will need them. Thankfully, my daughter is still a GOOD girl. My job is to keep it that way. Next to Colby, she's a saint.

I used to watch AMC as a teenager but I don't want my daughter to watch. Might give her ideas!

Knock on wood,My girl is still good also.You are right,we just have to keep it that way,Bless us all!!

#14   2007/01/10 11:56AM
    pjones2005

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

Knock on wood,My girl is still good also.You are right,we just have to keep it that way,Bless us all!!

In today's world, the things that used to "sh ck" people, are now common place.....people have become "accepting" of too many things, rather than STAND up, and say "NO, that is not MORALLY right"....God Bless us all with strength & wisdom, and pray for one another that we can pass morals & values to our future generations WARNING: In case of Rapture, my computer will be unmanned!! See ya' here on the board....you are in my prayers....even if not by name, God knows what you need.....& He listens......I could chat about this all day, but I have to go lay down.....Be back soon...........Blessings, Pj

#15   2007/01/10 11:59AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

In today's world, the things that used to "sh ck" people, are now common place.....people have become "accepting" of too many things, rather than STAND up, and say "NO, that is not MORALLY right"....God Bless us all with strength & wisdom, and pray for one another that we can pass morals & values to our future generations WARNING: In case of Rapture, my computer will be unmanned!! See ya' here on the board....you are in my prayers....even if not by name, God knows what you need.....& He listens......I could chat about this all day, but I have to go lay down.....Be back soon...........Blessings, Pj

Have a nice nap Petra

#16   2007/01/10 12:01PM
    Zachslady

From what I can tell, your children will do fine have you as their mothers. I know it's hard raising teen-agers, my husband's daughter is a single mother with two and I don't know how she does it. It was easier when my boys were teenagers compared to today. You just have to keep installing in them values and self-respect, religion. I feel sorry for them in today's world. They grow up so fast and don't have time to be children, at the ages of eight they're concerned about looks, weight, cell phones, and heavens knows what else. You just want to be them safe from the world outside.
    At the end of the day, no matter how old they are, they are still our babies. God love them and bless them.

#17   2007/01/10 02:00PM
    wilmahpj

Quote Zachslady: From what I can tell, your children will do fine have you as their mothers. I know it's hard raising teen-agers, my husband's daughter is a single mother with two and I don't know how she does it. It was easier when my boys were teenagers compared to today. You just have to keep installing in them values and self-respect, religion. I feel sorry for them in today's world. They grow up so fast and don't have time to be children, at the ages of eight they're concerned about looks, weight, cell phones, and heavens knows what else. You just want to be them safe from the world outside.
    At the end of the day, no matter how old they are, they are still our babies. God love them and bless them.

my kids (both girls) are 19 and 22 the 19 year old lives over 1000 miles away and i miss her so much even though we talk almost every day on msn My 22 is the best women ever and recently lost a baby when she was about 4 month pregnant you dont know how hard it was holding her as she cried.

#18   2007/01/10 02:05PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote wilmahpj:
    Quote Zachslady: From what I can tell, your children will do fine have you as their mothers. I know it's hard raising teen-agers, my husband's daughter is a single mother with two and I don't know how she does it. It was easier when my boys were teenagers compared to today. You just have to keep installing in them values and self-respect, religion. I feel sorry for them in today's world. They grow up so fast and don't have time to be children, at the ages of eight they're concerned about looks, weight, cell phones, and heavens knows what else. You just want to be them safe from the world outside.

my kids (both girls) are 19 and 22 the 19 year old lives over 1000 miles away and i miss her so much even though we talk almost every day on msn My 22 is the best women ever and recently lost a baby when she was about 4 month pregnant you dont know how hard it was holding her as she cried.

Our job is never done.God bless you daughter,I am so sorry for her loss,I too had 3 misscarriages between my 3 healthy children.My thoughts are with her

#19   2007/01/10 02:05PM
    kay-loves-amc

Well said

#20   2007/01/10 02:06PM
    wilmahpj

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote wilmahpj:

Our job is never done.God bless you daughter,I am so sorry for her loss,I too had 3 misscarriages between my 3 healthy children.My thoughts are with her

thanks

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/10 02:08PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list