List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Colby???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colby???

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/10 10:46AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 02:06PM, Views: 1235, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/10 10:46AM
    Colby???
    pjones2005

This girl was born in 1999 Boy, I sure am glad mine grew slower

What is the AMC "time warp"

Birth.....teen.....twenties (forever).....heck, Kendall is 42 , and then you get old, like Palmer & Myrtle, and POOF you are gone

#2   2007/01/10 10:49AM
    Re: Colby???
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005: This girl was born in 1999 Boy, I sure am glad mine grew slower

Birth.....teen.....twenties (forever).....heck, Kendall is 42 , and then you get old, like Palmer & Myrtle, and POOF you are gone

Actually, after the night I had with my 12 going on 20 years old daughter last night, I wish mine would grow even slower.

#3   2007/01/10 10:58AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote pjones2005: This girl was born in 1999 Boy, I sure am glad mine grew slower

Actually, after the night I had with my 12 going on 20 years old daughter last night, I wish mine would grow even slower.

My girl is 14

#4   2007/01/10 11:02AM
    pjones2005

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

My girl is 14

Bless ya'lls hearts.....is this your "first time around " I thought girls were supposed to be easier mine was, until she BECAME 18 Good luck with the girls, and the trivia Pj

#5   2007/01/10 11:02AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

My girl is 14

Is your daughter in that "I know it all" stage?

#6   2007/01/10 11:05AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

My girl is 14

Bless ya'lls hearts.....is this your "first time around " I thought girls were supposed to be easier mine was, until she BECAME 18 Good luck with the girls, and the trivia Pj

My oldest is 18 youngest is 13.Thanks for your blessings,I'm gonna need them I'm sure

#7   2007/01/10 11:06AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

My girl is 14

Is your daughter in that "I know it all" stage?

Oh, you mean they don't know it all?Hahaha,She thinks she has me fooled

#8   2007/01/10 11:08AM
    Zachslady

The sad part about it is they do grow up and at times go back to acting like teenagers. A parent's work is never done. But God love them.

#9   2007/01/10 11:13AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: The sad part about it is they do grow up and at times go back to acting like teenagers. A parent's work is never done. But God love them.

So true.But I couldn't imagine life without them!!I am truly blessed

#10   2007/01/10 11:13AM
    dgraham

Quote Zachslady: The sad part about it is they do grow up and at times go back to acting like teenagers. A parent's work is never done. But God love them.

Some of the stuff I hear these days about middle/high schoolers blows my mind! I just hope I can keep her safe and help her to help herself make the right choices. It's going to be a rough ride.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list