List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Warning...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Warning...

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/10 10:04AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 01:36PM, Views: 952, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/10 07:10PM
    Re: Warning...
    funnygirl26

You ladies are funny talking about Zach. But I think he is cute lol

#12   2007/01/10 07:43PM
    mywildaze

What do you think Zach was thinking when he watched Kendell Lie so easily right to Ryans face, with him standing right there knowing every word was a lie. Zach's like my dad in which he doesn't say much but he gets right to the point. If Kendell could hurt Ryan like this what would she do to Zach in the name of self preservation. Kendall has had history with Zach's family (all of them, I do believe) and now if there is possibility that someone might go after her because of Zach. If they do, if Ryan keeps Spike away from her, will she stick with Zach? When they could possibly need each other the most? Or will Kendell be selfish little Erica and leave Zach to deal with everything?

#13   2007/01/11 04:48AM
    dgraham

Poor Zach, he deserves better than Kendall! I could see the heartbreak on his face when she lied to Ryan yet again.

mywildaze, I agree with you on the Miranda issue. I know it wasn't the right thing for Babe to do, but now Kendall is doing the exact same thing.

#14   2007/01/11 05:18AM
    Zachslady

Quote mywildaze: What do you think Zach was thinking when he watched Kendell Lie so easily right to Ryans face, with him standing right there knowing every word was a lie. Zach's like my dad in which he doesn't say much but he gets right to the point. If Kendell could hurt Ryan like this what would she do to Zach in the name of self preservation. Kendall has had history with Zach's family (all of them, I do believe) and now if there is possibility that someone might go after her because of Zach. If they do, if Ryan keeps Spike away from her, will she stick with Zach? When they could possibly need each other the most? Or will Kendell be selfish little Erica and leave Zach to deal with everything?

Amen!

#15   2007/01/11 01:36PM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc: Hey,where are you Patti???

kay-loves-amc, I'm here... Sorry, it's been a rough day at work!! O.k. Zachslady.... I came up with the body shots!! If there's any alcohol left, you can have him next!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list