List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Rumor!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumor!!!!!!

Started by bralady38 at 2007/01/09 07:09PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 11:29AM, Views: 826, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/09 07:09PM
    Rumor!!!!!!
    bralady38

As you may have heard, Jill Larsen will be returning for a few scenes, the bad new is that is returning because Palmer (James Michell is extemely ill and is expected to be written off.

I don't know about anyone else I will miss him, but recently he hasn't looked well.

#2   2007/01/10 04:35AM
    Re: Rumor!!!!!!
    kay-loves-amc

Quote bralady38: As you may have heard, Jill Larsen will be returning for a few scenes, the bad new is that is returning because Palmer (James Michell is extemely ill and is expected to be written off.

I don't know about anyone else I will miss him, but recently he hasn't looked well.

That stinks!!I was hoping Palmer & Myrtle would become an item

#3   2007/01/10 05:03AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote bralady38: As you may have heard, Jill Larsen will be returning for a few scenes, the bad new is that is returning because Palmer (James Michell is extemely ill and is expected to be written off.

That's really ashame. I always liked Palmer and had noticed the last few times I saw him, he wasn't looking well. Do we know what's wrong with him?

#4   2007/01/10 05:41AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

That's really ashame. I always liked Palmer and had noticed the last few times I saw him, he wasn't looking well. Do we know what's wrong with him?

I'm not sure,but you're right,he didn't look well.It's always sad to see that,Like when Phoebe died,I cried so hard. I feel like I grew up with these people!WAIT,I did!!!!

#5   2007/01/10 06:53AM
    Patti D

bralady38, OMG... I'm so sorry to hear about that. (I know that this is only a "soap opera") These people become part of our lives since we watch them every day. James Mitchell (Palmer) was been on AMC for ages, he will be greatly missed.

#6   2007/01/10 09:30AM
    wilmahpj

Quote Patti D:

bralady38, OMG... I'm so sorry to hear about that. (I know that this is only a "soap opera") These people become part of our lives since we watch them every day. James Mitchell (Palmer) was been on AMC for ages, he will be greatly missed.

i wonder if they write out Palmer by killing him off do you think Nina will come back for the funeral

#7   2007/01/10 09:31AM
    dgraham

Quote wilmahpj:
    Quote Patti D:

i wonder if they write out Palmer by killing him off do you think Nina will come back for the funeral

What ever happened to Nina? I used to love her when I was a teenager. How did she end up leaving the show? I don't have a clue.

#8   2007/01/10 09:32AM
    wilmahpj

Quote dgraham:
    Quote wilmahpj:
    Quote Patti D:

What ever happened to Nina? I used to love her when I was a teenager. How did she end up leaving the show? I don't have a clue.

I think she just moved away with Cliff

#9   2007/01/10 09:35AM
    dgraham

That's odd that we never hear mention of them. I thought she died since we never heard anyone talk about them and they never visited. I hope they don't kill Palmer off the show yet. When he passes, hopefully they will just pay tribute to him like they did Mona.

#10   2007/01/10 09:38AM
    wilmahpj

Quote dgraham: That's odd that we never hear mention of them. I thought she died since we never heard anyone talk about them and they never visited. I hope they don't kill Palmer off the show yet. When he passes, hopefully they will just pay tribute to him like they did Mona.

that what i meant that Palmer just dies killing him off was a bad choice of words

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list