List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: is it me or is babe........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

is it me or is babe........

Started by happi at 2007/01/09 06:15PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 05:00AM, Views: 372, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/09 06:15PM
    is it me or is babe........
    happi

i just watched AMC on soap net.. she looks like she's pregnant in real life?

#2   2007/01/09 06:18PM
    Re: is it me or is babe........
    Zachslady

Quote happi: i just watched AMC on soap net.. she looks like she's pregnant in real life?

I know! I presented this last week, she does and I hope she is, she and the character that portrays Jamie make a cute couple. If she is I wonder if they will make it a part of the sl. Jr will freak out. Erica will die if she thinks there may be a chance the baby is Josh's. Another WTD (who's the daddy)

#3   2007/01/10 04:40AM
    kay-loves-amc

I agree,even her face looks a little fuller.Oh my gosh,her & Justin(Jamie)would have beautiful kids since they are both georgous(minus her bangs)!!

#4   2007/01/10 04:57AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc: I agree,even her face looks a little fuller.Oh my gosh,her & Justin(Jamie)would have beautiful kids since they are both georgous(minus her bangs)!!

I agree, and the bangs have to go! I think maybe her face looks fuller because of the hair cut. Not only did she get bangs, but doesn't it look like she had her hair thinned out as well? Well, at least it will grow back!

#5   2007/01/10 05:00AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: I agree,even her face looks a little fuller.Oh my gosh,her & Justin(Jamie)would have beautiful kids since they are both georgous(minus her bangs)!!

I agree, and the bangs have to go! I think maybe her face looks fuller because of the hair cut. Not only did she get bangs, but doesn't it look like she had her hair thinned out as well? Well, at least it will grow back!

Thinner & I think it's a little darker.I definatly liked it better before!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list