List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zach & Zarf

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zach & Zarf

Started by soapfan49 at 2007/01/09 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 09:02AM, Views: 508, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/09 06:06PM
    Zach & Zarf
    soapfan49

Does anyone have an idea of what the connection is between Zach & Zarf is?

#2   2007/01/09 06:09PM
    Re: Zach & Zarf
    wilmahpj

Quote soapfan49: Does anyone have an idea of what the connection is between Zach & Zarf is?

like i said before i think Zach and Zarf are brothers. I think that Zach dad killed their mother and zarf was givin up because of the way he is

#3   2007/01/09 06:29PM
    Zachslady

Maybe Zach blocked it out all of these years because of the guilt his father made him feel making him believe he killed his mother. Except for one the thing I think Zach is 40 soemthing and Zarf twenty someting? Anyway I hope Zarf is not his brother.

#4   2007/01/09 07:05PM
    wilmahpj

Quote Zachslady: Maybe Zach blocked it out all of these years because of the guilt his father made him feel making him believe he killed his mother. Except for one the thing I think Zach is 40 soemthing and Zarf twenty someting? Anyway I hope Zarf is not his brother.

your right the age difference does make it almost impossible for them to be brothers but their connected some how

#5   2007/01/09 07:12PM
    bralady38

Quote wilmahpj:
    Quote soapfan49: Does anyone have an idea of what the connection is between Zach & Zarf is?

like i said before i think Zach and Zarf are brothers. I think that Zach dad killed their mother and zarf was givin up because of the way he is

There is such a big age difference between them, Zarf has to be more like Ethan's age. Maybe they had the same father, I am thinking that the Alex had a another son and gave him up.

#6   2007/01/09 08:43PM
    mywildaze

Quote bralady38:
    Quote wilmahpj:

There is such a big age difference between them, Zarf has to be more like Ethan's age. Maybe they had the same father, I am thinking that the Alex had a another son and gave him up.

Or didn't know about him! He didn't know about Ethan. Zach hid from him for years! Michael was messed up; the old man was nasty to everyone but Ryan, if there is another Cambias I think he or SHE(?) will take after his/her father. We all know the mystery Michael's death ensued. Zach will do anything to protect the ones he loves. He couldn't help his Mom, but he won't let Kendell go.

#7   2007/01/10 09:00AM
    wilmahpj

Quote bralady38:
    Quote wilmahpj:

thats what i was thinking last night Zarf could be Zach nephew. Maybe a child of rape by michael or was michael to young to have a kid Zarf age

#8   2007/01/10 09:02AM
    dgraham

Quote wilmahpj:
    Quote bralady38:
    Quote wilmahpj:

thats what i was thinking last night Zarf could be Zach nephew. Maybe a child of rape by michael or was michael to young to have a kid Zarf age

How old is Zack supposed to be on the show, does anyone know?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list