List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Amazed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amazed

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/09 05:44PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 07:21AM, Views: 742, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/09 05:44PM
    Amazed
    Zachslady

I am amazed at how 'full of herself' Kendal is. Does she really think she should have both Ryan and Zach? I think she does. While ZAch, her husband and protector is away, dealing with his deamons she's telling her brother that Ryan wants her and not Annie. Give me a break

I forget which one of you said this but I agree and think it would be 'cool' if Annie and Ryan eloped. That would certainly be a rude awakening for her. If they planned a wedding and I am getting ahead of the game her, Kendal would try to sabotage it, that's a given.
    Kendal----you're married to Zach-----get over Ryan so that 'mywildaze' can have him.

#2   2007/01/10 04:42AM
    Re: Amazed
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: I am amazed at how 'full of herself' Kendal is. Does she really think she should have both Ryan and Zach? I think she does. While ZAch, her husband and protector is away, dealing with his deamons she's telling her brother that Ryan wants her and not Annie. Give me a break

I forget which one of you said this but I agree and think it would be 'cool' if Annie and Ryan eloped. That would certainly be a rude awakening for her. If they planned a wedding and I am getting ahead of the game her, Kendal would try to sabotage it, that's a given.
    Kendal----you're married to Zach-----get over Ryan so that 'mywildaze' can have him.

She is getting on my LAST nerve!!!!omg get over yourself!!I can't wait till Zach & Ryan leave her in the dust!!!!!

#3   2007/01/10 04:55AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Zachslady: I am amazed at how 'full of herself' Kendal is. Does she really think she should have both Ryan and Zach? I think she does. While ZAch, her husband and protector is away, dealing with his deamons she's telling her brother that Ryan wants her and not Annie. Give me a break

She is getting on my LAST nerve!!!!omg get over yourself!!I can't wait till Zach & Ryan leave her in the dust!!!!!

She is definitely full of herself. Like mother, like daughter! It's a shame she has to act like that because I want to like her.

#4   2007/01/10 04:59AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

She is definitely full of herself. Like mother, like daughter! It's a shame she has to act like that because I want to like her.

I agree!!Good morning dgraham,I was wondering when someone would join me.

#5   2007/01/10 05:00AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Good Morning!! Yep, just got to work. Do you know if anyone started that "Chit Chat" thread yet? I didn't see it but wanted to make sure before I put it out there since we got Crissi's blessings.

#6   2007/01/10 05:09AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Good Morning!! Yep, just got to work. Do you know if anyone started that "Chit Chat" thread yet? I didn't see it but wanted to make sure before I put it out there since we got Crissi's blessings.

Not sure about the chit-chat thread yet,I didn't even know that we got Crissi's blessing.That will be cool though!!

#7   2007/01/10 08:15AM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Not sure about the chit-chat thread yet,I didn't even know that we got Crissi's blessing.That will be cool though!!

kay-loves-amc, just look for Our Chit Chat. It's great!!

#8   2007/01/10 09:03AM
    Zachslady

The other thing that amazes me is does Zach ever listen to what Kendal is saying? I mean she babbles on and on (like me) but he has to pick up on some of this stuff that reveals her underlying possessiveness of Ryan. Come on Hunky Dunky, listen to what she's saying. Kick her very boney butt to the curb and move to Georgia. Zach on my mind instead of Georgia

#9   2007/01/10 09:20AM
    dgraham

Ya know what amazes me?? That Jeff would even want Erica. I mean, c'mon, he was already married to her once, he knows what she can be like. He's a glutton for punishment. I hope he walks away and Erica gets left alone. I also hope that Kendall wises up and lets Ryan be happy. She didn't want him so let someone else have him and stop jerking him around.

#10   2007/01/10 09:24AM
    Zachslady

She should, she's married to Zach. Remember when she thought Zach and Dixie were having an affair? She wanted Zach then and was going to fight for him. Kendal runs hot and cold, it seems to me. Very immature.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list