List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Dani holds the key !!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dani holds the key !!!!!

Started by Patti D at 2007/01/09 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/14 12:16PM, Views: 750, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/10 05:25AM
    Re: Dani holds the key !!!!!
    dgraham

Quote funnygirl26: I don't know I thought it was Zarf in the beginning, but now I think it's someone else. I thought I read somewhere that Dani is leaving the show. But I read in the spoiler that she goes in a coma. So I don't know. If everyone get's killed off they'll only have Kendell and Babe, hopefully Bianca will stay, if she doesnt they'll kill eah other.

I don't think it's Zarf either. I'm completely stumped as to who it could be. I, too, really hope Bianca stays on the show. I really like her.

#12   2007/01/10 05:33AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote funnygirl26: I don't know I thought it was Zarf in the beginning, but now I think it's someone else. I thought I read somewhere that Dani is leaving the show. But I read in the spoiler that she goes in a coma. So I don't know. If everyone get's killed off they'll only have Kendell and Babe, hopefully Bianca will stay, if she doesnt they'll kill eah other.

I don't think it's Zarf either. I'm completely stumped as to who it could be. I, too, really hope Bianca stays on the show. I really like her.

I don't think it's Zarf either.I heard that Binks signed a 3 yr contract.I hope that's true because she is great on the show!

#13   2007/01/13 07:32PM
    ronsdi

On another site, they are throwing around the name KENNY. He is a lawyer who used to date Simone and was part of Cambias. He (out of the blue) showed up on New Years Eve in ConFusion and made some weird comment about "Old Acquientences.."

Anyway, supposedly he will have a scene with Del this week in which Del thinks he is unbalanced. Maybe he is the Satin Ribbon killer or at least a hint to who the killer is.....

#14   2007/01/14 12:16PM
    pgwriter

please don't tell us to play nice... It's so much fun being a little bad.

Hey girls, I have a bumper sticker you'd love:

Good girls go to Heaven
    Bad girls go EVERYWHERE!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list