List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Dani holds the key !!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dani holds the key !!!!!

Started by Patti D at 2007/01/09 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/14 12:16PM, Views: 778, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/09 11:08AM
    Dani holds the key !!!!!
    Patti D

Hello everyone!!! After just seeing today's episode of AMC, it's apparent that Dani saw the murderer for a split second. (Before closing her eyes.) I can easily eliminate a few suspects...

Zach,Ryan & Kendall (At the police station at the time)
    Tad, Julia, Jamie, & Dixie (At the hospital with Kathy's/Kate's mom.)
    Babe & Josh (Outside Dani's house with the bodyguards at the time Dani collapses.)
    Erica & Jeff (In Erica's hotel room.)

Nowhere in sight were:
    Zarf (Who hasn't been seen since yesterday when he left his hotel room.)
    Of course many other people weren't seen at the time, but I can't see any of them being the killer....

Will Dani live & tell us who the killer is

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 11:09AM
    #2   2007/01/09 12:10PM
    Re: Dani holds the key !!!!!
    kay-loves-amc

The suspence is going to KILL me!!!Does anyone have any clues??

#3   2007/01/09 01:04PM
    mywildaze

I thought that Simone and Erin had white ribbons and Gardienas...I didn't see anything around Dani. Were they left with the other two?

#4   2007/01/09 01:07PM
    Zachslady

Quote mywildaze: I thought that Simone and Erin had white ribbons and Gardienas...I didn't see anything around Dani. Were they left with the other two?

I think Babe and Josh went into the house before the killer had a chance to place them on her. I hope they don't make this long and drawn out, like making her go into a coma for months and then wake up and tell.

But hey 'MY" Zach is getting as much air time as Babe, have you noticed? That is perfectly fine with me

#5   2007/01/09 01:33PM
    mywildaze

I like that he gets more time, but, at what cost? He looks so troubled. He needs a friend. Kendell is too selfish to help him.

#6   2007/01/09 01:56PM
    Zachslady

Quote mywildaze: I like that he gets more time, but, at what cost? He looks so troubled. He needs a friend. Kendell is too selfish to help him.

I will help him, anytime, anyway, anyhow
    I have to get all of my comments in before you know who (PattiD) gets on the board.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 02:02PM
    #7   2007/01/09 04:28PM
    pjones2005

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote mywildaze: I like that he gets more time, but, at what cost? He looks so troubled. He needs a friend. Kendell is too selfish to help him.

I have to get all of my comments in before you know who (PattiD) gets on the board.

Now girls.......

#8   2007/01/09 04:44PM
    Patti D

:-)

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Zachslady:

pjones2005, please don't tell us to play nice... It's so much fun being a little bad.
    Now girls.......

#9   2007/01/09 04:48PM
    pjones2005

Quote Patti D:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Zachslady:

pjones2005, please don't tell us to play nice... It's so much fun being a little bad.
    Now girls.......

hey I never said anything about being good and you are sooooooooo right just a little bad can be good
    Pj in Ga

#10   2007/01/09 08:56PM
    funnygirl26

I don't know I thought it was Zarf in the beginning, but now I think it's someone else. I thought I read somewhere that Dani is leaving the show. But I read in the spoiler that she goes in a coma. So I don't know. If everyone get's killed off they'll only have Kendell and Babe, hopefully Bianca will stay, if she doesnt they'll kill eah other.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list