List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Question for a Moderator...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question for a Moderator...

Started by dgraham at 2007/01/09 10:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 07:32AM, Views: 1047, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/09 10:53AM
    Question for a Moderator...
    dgraham

I saw on another soap message board where they created a thread named "Our Chit Chat". It is for the posters to get to know each other on a more personal level. Where they are from, what they like, do, etc.

Is that something we could do for AMC??

#2   2007/01/09 11:00AM
    Re: Question for a Moderator...
    Patti D

Quote dgraham: I saw on another soap message board where they created a thread named "Our Chit Chat". It is for the posters to get to know each other on a more personal level. Where they are from, what they like, do, etc.

dgraham, I'm not sure if it is a possibility, it is a great idea!! I will pose the question to Chrissi & let you know. There is on the main page of the message boards an area where you can post suggestions for the site.

#3   2007/01/09 11:12AM
    dgraham

Quote Patti D:
    Quote dgraham: I saw on another soap message board where they created a thread named "Our Chit Chat". It is for the posters to get to know each other on a more personal level. Where they are from, what they like, do, etc.

dgraham, I'm not sure if it is a possibility, it is a great idea!! I will pose the question to Chrissi & let you know. There is on the main page of the message boards an area where you can post suggestions for the site.

Thank you! The GL site has one that was just started today and it's really neat. They just "Created a New Topic" for "Chit Chat".

#4   2007/01/09 11:39AM
    Zachslady

An 'off topic' section would be good we could discuss anything and everything, like news, health, our love for Zach------oops.

Can't forget Spellcheck

#5   2007/01/09 11:43AM
    happi

Quote Zachslady: An 'off topic' section would be good we could discuss anything and everything, like news, health, our love for Zach------oops.

Can't forget Spellcheck

i know over on the gh board we had what was your b/day and anniversary.. but, i like the idea of what dgraham asked you be sursprised how much people have in commom.
    yes, zachslady like zach... how are you today?

#6   2007/01/09 11:50AM
    Zachslady

Quote happi:
    Quote Zachslady: An 'off topic' section would be good we could discuss anything and everything, like news, health, our love for Zach------oops.

Can't forget Spellcheck

i know over on the gh board we had what was your b/day and anniversary.. but, i like the idea of what dgraham asked you be sursprised how much people have in commom.

I had my 'Zach' fix and I am feeling better.
    The other thing that makes me feel better is that it is 'just us' on the board if you know what I mean.

#7   2007/01/09 12:29PM
    happi

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote happi:

Can't forget Spellcheck

I had my 'Zach' fix and I am feeling better.
    The other thing that makes me feel better is that it is 'just us' on the board if you know what I mean.

yep, i know what you mean...

#8   2007/01/09 12:50PM
    Chrissi

You guys can definitely post that. I can't put it on 'TOP', but you can post it just as well!

As well, you can feel free to go to the lounge to talk. http://www.soaps.com/board - this lounge is for all boards to use. It's a great forum with lots going on!

PS and Patti is always great to ask things of, or you can contact us using the contact us link, to your left!

Patti told me about this, as she cares a lot about making AMC a fun place to be!!! Cheers!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 12:51PM
    #9   2007/01/09 01:01PM
    Zachslady

Thank you Chrissi and Patti for all of your help We appreciate all you do and that you 'care' about the board as well as the posters.

Can we have our own 'lounge' for this board?

#10   2007/01/09 01:13PM
    happi

Quote Zachslady: Thank you Chrissi and Patti for all of your help We appreciate all you do and that you 'care' about the board as well as the posters.

Can we have our own 'lounge' for this board?

oh, that's a great idea our own lounge..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list