List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Good Morning Ladies!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/09 05:51AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/09 04:57PM, Views: 556, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/09 05:51AM
    Good Morning Ladies!!!
    pjones2005

:) Just want to stop in & say hello. I have meetings today, so I will leave about 12:30, and not get home til about 10 tonite So, not only will I miss AMC today, but also my friends Hope everyone has a great day I'll touch base, if I get a chance otherwise......see ya'll tomorrow Blessings, Pj in Ga

#2   2007/01/09 05:53AM
    Re: Good Morning Ladies!!!
    dgraham

Have a good day! Enjoy your meetings (HA)! Hopefully you will be able to catch the show tonight??

#3   2007/01/09 05:53AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005: Just want to stop in & say hello. I have meetings today, so I will leave about 12:30, and not get home til about 10 tonite So, not only will I miss AMC today, but also my friends Hope everyone has a great day I'll touch base, if I get a chance otherwise......see ya'll tomorrow Blessings, Pj in Ga

Good morning pjones!!You will be missed today.Have a GREAT day,I'll look forward to your return

#4   2007/01/09 06:07AM
    Zachslady

A good and blesed morning to all of you.
    I guess PattiD is sleeping in today
    I mentioned this yesterday I will have to go back and see who I mentioned it too, but I think some of you are a day ahead on the episodes. The previews yesterday were of Babe speaking with Erica and someone mentioned seeing the episode yesterday. That's cool because they can post and tells us what happens in advance.
    I'm off to Wal-Mart my cubards are bare

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 06:07AM
    #5   2007/01/09 07:05AM
    happi

hello and good morning to everyone!!!! zachslady youre off to wal-marts.. i have to go to target today..

#6   2007/01/09 07:13AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: A good and blesed morning to all of you.
    I mentioned this yesterday I will have to go back and see who I mentioned it too, but I think some of you are a day ahead on the episodes. The previews yesterday were of Babe speaking with Erica and someone mentioned seeing the episode yesterday. That's cool because they can post and tells us what happens in advance.

Good morning to all you beautiful ladies on the boards... No, I didn't sleep late, I've been busy doing some much needed house work!!! (A woman's work is never done,is it?!?!) Not only do I wish everyone a great day, but a QUIET one!! (You'll have to read between the lines there ladies!!)

#7   2007/01/09 07:41AM
    mywildaze

It was me that you thought was a day ahead. I don't know maybe I was seeing the previews...we had an accident and I missed some...(potty training and we missed the potty). I won't see AMC 'till 1pm MT. I come here to find out what's up.

#8   2007/01/09 07:52AM
    Patti D

Quote pjones2005: Just want to stop in & say hello. I have meetings today, so I will leave about 12:30, and not get home til about 10 tonite So, not only will I miss AMC today, but also my friends Hope everyone has a great day I'll touch base, if I get a chance otherwise......see ya'll tomorrow Blessings, Pj in Ga

pjones2005, please feel free to bless me anytime!! (I can always use the extra help!!)

#9   2007/01/09 09:12AM
    wilmahpj

good morning ladies I know ima newbie here but you guys are a lot of fun The first thing i do in the morning is check out whats going on. I have to pull myself away to shower and get ready for work. Thanks for the good times

#10   2007/01/09 09:48AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: A good and blesed morning to all of you.

Good morning to all you beautiful ladies on the boards... No, I didn't sleep late, I've been busy doing some much needed house work!!! (A woman's work is never done,is it?!?!) Not only do I wish everyone a great day, but a QUIET one!! (You'll have to read between the lines there ladies!!)

There you are PattiD.Good morning to you! I had to pull myself off earlier to do the same!!Housework,YUCK

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list