List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Just had a thought....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just had a thought....

Started by dgraham at 2007/01/09 05:29AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/09 02:25PM, Views: 1189, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/09 05:29AM
    Just had a thought....
    dgraham

Do you think the killer could be David Hayward?? Afterall, he's the master of the poison. I know it's far fetched but you never know!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 05:30AM
    #2   2007/01/09 05:34AM
    Re: Just had a thought....
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham: Do you think the killer could be David Hayward?? Afterall, he's the master of the poison. I know it's far fetched but you never know!

I said it before,But I think it's Tad.I think he has flipped his lid.He is distraught about Kate,AND he did kill Dr.Madden(on accident) but I think it did some damage to him.I think he has BLACKOUTS and doesn't remember.JMO.I am probably wrong,but it sounds good doesn't it??

#3   2007/01/09 05:42AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham: Do you think the killer could be David Hayward?? Afterall, he's the master of the poison. I know it's far fetched but you never know!

I said it before,But I think it's Tad.I think he has flipped his lid.He is distraught about Kate,AND he did kill Dr.Madden(on accident) but I think it did some damage to him.I think he has BLACKOUTS and doesn't remember.JMO.I am probably wrong,but it sounds good doesn't it??

Tad? I never thought of that one. I didn't think he could kill people on purpose. He's still got a good heart. He also seems to have snapped out of his funk after meeting the priest and the killings are still ongoing, so I don't think it's Tad. Good thought though!!

#4   2007/01/09 05:49AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Tad? I never thought of that one. I didn't think he could kill people on purpose. He's still got a good heart. He also seems to have snapped out of his funk after meeting the priest and the killings are still ongoing, so I don't think it's Tad. Good thought though!!

I did say he had "blackouts" And,where has he been?JMO

#5   2007/01/09 05:50AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

I don't know, good question. Last I saw, investigating Zach's past....

#6   2007/01/09 05:57AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Do you really think it's David? I know he's not coming back to AMC & "the killer" does strike again,so I don't think it's David.Who else could it be??Oh the suspence is killing me!!!!

#7   2007/01/09 06:00AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Do you really think it's David? I know he's not coming back to AMC & "the killer" does strike again,so I don't think it's David.Who else could it be??Oh the suspence is killing me!!!!

It's killing me too!! The David thing just hit me this morning when I got to work. It's probably not him but I can't think of anyone else. It's probably going to end up being someone from Zach's past that we don't even know. But David did hate Zach, right?? Maybe he's doing it to torment him. All I know is, they better reveal who it is. I spend more time on this board than doing my actual job!! You guys are great to chat with.

#8   2007/01/09 06:11AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

It's killing me too!! The David thing just hit me this morning when I got to work. It's probably not him but I can't think of anyone else. It's probably going to end up being someone from Zach's past that we don't even know. But David did hate Zach, right?? Maybe he's doing it to torment him. All I know is, they better reveal who it is. I spend more time on this board than doing my actual job!! You guys are great to chat with.

I don't think we are suppose to find out until late Feb/early Mar. ohh that's too long .As far as the board,I've been on for over an hour already!"Help,I'm on the board and I can't get off"!!Hahaha

#9   2007/01/09 06:14AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

I don't think we are suppose to find out until late Feb/early Mar. ohh that's too long .As far as the board,I've been on for over an hour already!"Help,I'm on the board and I can't get off"!!Hahaha

OMG!!! They are going to make us wait THAT long? That is just cruel.

I have been on here for about an hour and a half myself! I keep getting off, then I jump back on because I think I'll miss something! It's definately addicting.

#10   2007/01/09 06:19AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

OMG!!! They are going to make us wait THAT long? That is just cruel.

I have been on here for about an hour and a half myself! I keep getting off, then I jump back on because I think I'll miss something! It's definately addicting.

I've had an entire pot of coffee,so I get off long enough for a potty break(TMI)Then get right back on too.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list