List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Josh I am not going to tell you again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh I am not going to tell you again

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2007/01/08 10:08PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/09 07:59AM, Views: 710, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/08 10:08PM
    Josh I am not going to tell you again
    Darkfairiesi...

to get a fricking hobby because Babe doesn't want him. Either JR or Babe is going to work it out but I think he still has his doubts about her. But I am so tired of Josh always trying to defend babe. I mean he is like the worst one night stand that won't go away.

#2   2007/01/09 04:37AM
    Re: Josh I am not going to tell you again
    kay-loves-amc

I think both Josh & Jr should dump Babe's sorry A#@ because she can't make up her mind!!Babe & Zarf/Zoe deserve each other

#3   2007/01/09 05:21AM
    Zachslady

Babe's 'no's mean 'yes'.

#4   2007/01/09 05:30AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: Babe's 'no's mean 'yes'.

Right,It reminds me of my oldest son,He used to tell our dog to "go lay down",then when he would,my son would say "come here" .I did teach him not to be so mean.If only someone could teach Babe!!!!

#5   2007/01/09 07:50AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Babe's 'no's mean 'yes'.

Don't you guys try to provoke me by getting me started on Babe, I'm trying REALLY hard to be nice!!! It's not easy either!!! I don't think Babe has any idea what or who she wants. I guess JR's wallet and bank account out rule the fact that he tried to kill her!! Wait until JR tries to take Little A from her as a result of her New Years kiss with Josh. I know that Adam will be heart broken over that!!

#6   2007/01/09 07:53AM
    mywildaze

How could he get custody after he tried to kill Babe and almost killed Kendell and Spike?(do you think he will be called Spike for ever? Or will they give him a real name?)

#7   2007/01/09 07:56AM
    dgraham

Quote mywildaze: How could he get custody after he tried to kill Babe and almost killed Kendell and Spike?(do you think he will be called Spike for ever? Or will they give him a real name?)

Money can do anything! Even when they (the courts) know better. Isn't our justice system wonderful?

#8   2007/01/09 07:59AM
    mywildaze

money really can buy you happiness I guess. But Happiness for who JR and Adam or little A? I think that kids going to be messed up more than JR is.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list