List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Jackcon & Erica

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jackcon & Erica

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/08 07:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/09 05:40AM, Views: 386, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/08 07:12PM
    Jackson & Erica
    Zachslady

There is a website jacksonposse.com and if you find the page Jack & Erica videos, you will see some of the best scenes between the two characters and the sexy love scenes. I love the way he loves her. I love the way she has the 'Miss Scarlet' personna when they have these scenes. I love 'that' Erica. She wasn't I don't think as dramatic then as she is now. They were why I watched years ago and when they finally married it was an 'at last' moment for their fans, it was for me.

You will know why I am so upset with what the writers have done to this couple. They have ruined Erica. They (the writers) need to view all of the videos, especially the 'desk' scene. Hopefully they will redeem her and save this marriage.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 07:12PM
    #2   2007/01/08 07:13PM
    Re: Jackcon & Erica
    Zachslady

I tried to edit and correct Jackcon to Jackson but it didn't work. Just a typo. I can spell his name

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 07:14PM
    #3   2007/01/08 07:15PM
    wilmahpj

i agree they totally ruin Erica she a whiny baby and all about herself I like her to be strong but shes just being a b..ch

#4   2007/01/09 04:35AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: I tried to edit and correct Jackcon to Jackson but it didn't work. Just a typo. I can spell his name

We know you can spell.We also know who can't!!!But I'll be nice and not mention any names

#5   2007/01/09 05:20AM
    Zachslady

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Zachslady: I tried to edit and correct Jackcon to Jackson but it didn't work. Just a typo. I can spell his name

We know you can spell.We also know who can't!!!But I'll be nice and not mention any names

More laughs this morning

#6   2007/01/09 05:21AM
    dgraham

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

More laughs this morning

You guys crack me up!!!

#7   2007/01/09 05:40AM
    kay-loves-amc

:D :

Quote dgraham:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Thanks
    More laughs this morning

You guys crack me up!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list