List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Where oh where is.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where oh where is.....

Started by Rowansbane at 2007/01/08 04:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/11 01:42PM, Views: 970, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/09 07:22AM
    Re: Where oh where is.....
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Zachslady: My question is Where Oh Where is pattiD

She is BUSY going over the BAD posts from yesterday from you know who.That would be my guess.That will keep her busy, Come back PattiD We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies, it's nice to know that they're are some people actually miss my presence!! (Just kidding!!!) I've been busy from last night and yes kay-loves-amc as a result of you know who.... But, I'm back and have off work today, so I'm at home sitting here with you guys!!! (I'm in such good company!!!)

#12   2007/01/09 07:58AM
    mywildaze

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote mywildaze: the last time I saw Reggie it was at jack and erica's wedding. I just started watching again. Where did Lily go? They were a very good brother/sister team. He really looked out for her.

Hey mywildaze,Where did you get that smokin HOT pic??

I googled Cameron Matheson pictures and found it.
    just type in your favorite, but make sure you have picture in there somewhere, and good luck trying to pick...you'll find lots.

#13   2007/01/09 09:58AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Zachslady: My question is Where Oh Where is pattiD

She is BUSY going over the BAD posts from yesterday from you know who.That would be my guess.That will keep her busy, Come back PattiD We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies, it's nice to know that they're are some people actually miss my presence!! (Just kidding!!!) I've been busy from last night and yes kay-loves-amc as a result of you know who.... But, I'm back and have off work today, so I'm at home sitting here with you guys!!! (I'm in such good company!!!)

Welcome back

#14   2007/01/09 09:59AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote mywildaze:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote mywildaze: the last time I saw Reggie it was at jack and erica's wedding. I just started watching again. Where did Lily go? They were a very good brother/sister team. He really looked out for her.

Hey mywildaze,Where did you get that smokin HOT pic??

I googled Cameron Matheson pictures and found it.
    just type in your favorite, but make sure you have picture in there somewhere, and good luck trying to pick...you'll find lots.

OMG Thanks!!

#15   2007/01/11 09:45AM
    wilmahpj

i wonder what happen to opal and palmer kid, peter i wonder when they bring him back as a bratty teenager. Maybe when and if Palmer dies

#16   2007/01/11 12:00PM
    funnygirl26

Quote Rowansbane: Reggie? Did he join Bobby Martin and Scott Chandler in the Martins attic never to be seen again?

Rowansbane where did you get that I con of that Fairy/ Angel I really like it it's pretty.

#17   2007/01/11 01:42PM
    Rowansbane

Quote funnygirl26:
    Quote Rowansbane: Reggie? Did he join Bobby Martin and Scott Chandler in the Martins attic never to be seen again?

Rowansbane where did you get that I con of that Fairy/ Angel I really like it it's pretty.

Thank you so much.

I think it was one I found while looking at a poster/ prints for sale site. I like to look at the different faerie pictures and see what's out there.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/11 01:43PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list