List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: When did you start watching and what was the story line

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When did you start watching and what was the story line

Started by wilmahpj at 2007/01/08 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/09 04:56AM, Views: 829, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/08 02:12PM
    When did you start watching and what was the story line
    wilmahpj

I started watching in 1979 I only had two channels then and i had to pick between AMC and sesame street AMC won
    When I started watching Palmer was living in the past and thought his daughter Nina was still and little girl. He got his memory back when Nina tried to tell him who she was and Palmer knock her down the stairs. When Nin a was falling Palmer snapped back to reality. Any one else remember that.

#2   2007/01/08 03:41PM
    Re: When did you start watching and what was the story line
    pjones2005

I watched off & on since the beginning. When it started in 1970, I was 10, & got hooked on & off the teen years. Started watching pretty regular in the Billy Clyde, Estelle, Ray Gardner , Donna, Chuck Tyler, Pheobe in a wheelchair, Brooke a brat teenager, & yes, I remember all of old Palmers tricks! My, how time flies when we are having fun Goes pretty quick when we are just messing around too

#3   2007/01/08 04:39PM
    Rowansbane

Gosh I was 5 when AMC started and I can remember my mom watching. Benny calling Phoebe Dutchess, Nina/Daisy/Palmer, Jenny and Greg with interferring Liza, are just a few of the things that stick in my mind.
    I can remember crying when Stuarts first wife died of Aids. Remember the old opening tune and the mysterious hand with the book? lol

It's so fun when they do the "through the years" shows and you see Ericas fashions esp. from the 80's. LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 04:41PM
    #4   2007/01/09 04:51AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005: I watched off & on since the beginning. When it started in 1970, I was 10, & got hooked on & off the teen years. Started watching pretty regular in the Billy Clyde, Estelle, Ray Gardner , Donna, Chuck Tyler, Pheobe in a wheelchair, Brooke a brat teenager, & yes, I remember all of old Palmers tricks! My, how time flies when we are having fun Goes pretty quick when we are just messing around too

OMG, those were the good ol days!!I started watching about the same time,It was great fun when I was sick & had to miss school.My mom & I would watch and eat chicken soup.WOW I feel old sometimes.But how great it was to grow up with the cast of AMC!!!!!

#5   2007/01/09 04:56AM
    dgraham

I started watching around 1975? (give or take a few years). I loved the Cliff/Nina and Jenny/Greg story lines! Erica was just as wild as she still is now.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list