List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Why Maria Why???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Maria Why???

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/08 12:07PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/09 04:51PM, Views: 1044, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/09 02:22PM
    Re: Why Maria Why???
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Chrissi: Hey ladies, I'm really sorry that this poster is upsetting everyone. I thank you for reporting these bad posts to me.

I just want you all to know that I've taken care of 'her' once again and if you need me, you know where to find me (I can be reached through the bad post report button or in the contact us link (to your right).

Please try to report any posts from this user, and ignore everything she says. She is obviously bored and lonely and looking to cause issues. Don't let 'her' get to you.

Patti, thanks so much for your great job as a mod!!

I thank you &Patti D for such a great job!!

#12   2007/01/09 02:50PM
    Chrissi

Sure thing!! Enjoy the site!!

#13   2007/01/09 04:49PM
    Patti D

Quote Chrissi: Hey ladies, I'm really sorry that this poster is upsetting everyone. I thank you for reporting these bad posts to me.

I just want you all to know that I've taken care of 'her' once again and if you need me, you know where to find me (I can be reached through the bad post report button or in the contact us link (to your right).

Please try to report any posts from this user, and ignore everything she says. She is obviously bored and lonely and looking to cause issues. Don't let 'her' get to you.

Chrissi, thanks for helping out!! I really hate to see everyone getupset over one person. Thanks for the compliment!! I really appreciate it!!

#14   2007/01/09 04:51PM
    pjones2005

Quote Patti D:

Chrissi, thanks for helping out!! I really hate to see everyone getupset over one person. Thanks for the compliment!! I really appreciate it!!

Guess we forgot our manners for a minute You have my word, as a AMC Board member, I will ignore & report any more MR's.....ya'll do a great job Thanks, Blessings, Pj

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list