List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Dixie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dixie

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/08 11:50AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/09 07:32AM, Views: 398, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/01/08 11:50AM
    Dixie
    Zachslady

I was thinking of how Dixie nearly destroyed Zach's marriage months ago and now there are no scenes between the whatsoever. I know they were setting up an alibi, but I thought she fell in love with him or was that a part of the alibi?

#2   2007/01/08 03:45PM
    Re: Dixie
    happi

Quote Zachslady: I was thinking of how Dixie nearly destroyed Zach's marriage months ago and now there are no scenes between the whatsoever. I know they were setting up an alibi, but I thought she fell in love with him or was that a part of the alibi?

i think it was part of the alibi...

#3   2007/01/09 05:11AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi:
    Quote Zachslady: I was thinking of how Dixie nearly destroyed Zach's marriage months ago and now there are no scenes between the whatsoever. I know they were setting up an alibi, but I thought she fell in love with him or was that a part of the alibi?

I think she really did fall in love with him,But Zach was TRUE to Kendall,so Dixie gave it up!!Hahahaha Dixie

#4   2007/01/09 05:24AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

I think she really did fall in love with him,But Zach was TRUE to Kendall,so Dixie gave it up!!Hahahaha Dixie

You are right, Dixie really did fall in love with Zach. When Zach and Kendall fixed their relationship, Kendall made it clear that she is his wife and main priority now. Zach is sticking by his wife!

#5   2007/01/09 05:36AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

You are right, Dixie really did fall in love with Zach. When Zach and Kendall fixed their relationship, Kendall made it clear that she is his wife and main priority now. Zach is sticking by his wife!

Yea,lucky Kendall & she doesn't even deserve hottie,I mean Zach.

#6   2007/01/09 05:54AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

No, she doesn't deserve him! What a shame.

#7   2007/01/09 06:15AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

Wouldn't it be funny if Greenlee came back,& swept Zach off his feet,Kendall turned to Ryan who dumps her sorry A#* for Annie.Oh man,just let me write the story for a week,I would ROCK P.V.!!!!!

#8   2007/01/09 07:14AM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

Wouldn't it be funny if Greenlee came back,& swept Zach off his feet,Kendall turned to Ryan who dumps her sorry A#* for Annie.Oh man,just let me write the story for a week,I would ROCK P.V.!!!!!

ON NO! please not greenlee, and besides zach's too good for her. oh heck he's too good for kendall...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 07:15AM
    #9   2007/01/09 07:32AM
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

ON NO! please not greenlee, and besides zach's too good for her. oh heck he's too good for kendall...

Dixie has made so many changes since returning to PV, that my head is still spinning!!! I'm hoping that once her & Tad "find" Kate, she'll go back to being nicer and less vendictive!! (Little Miss Erica!!)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list