List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Dumb E Mail

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dumb E Mail

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/07 06:31PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/07 06:31PM, Views: 532, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/07 06:31PM
    Dumb E Mail
    pjones2005

:~ To my few e mail friends I am not ignoring anyone for some unknown reason my mail server is down I can get here, but not there and it is a real pain in my buttocks , as that is my main form of contact I can not do my paper articles , get in touch with teachers or get pictures of my great neices & nephews I will keep trying, maybe tomorrow will be better

Who watches Desperate Housewives Blessings, Pj in Ga

#2   2007/01/07 06:44PM
    Re: Dumb E Mail
    happi

Quote pjones2005: To my few e mail friends I am not ignoring anyone for some unknown reason my mail server is down I can get here, but not there and it is a real pain in my buttocks , as that is my main form of contact I can not do my paper articles , get in touch with teachers or get pictures of my great neices & nephews I will keep trying, maybe tomorrow will be better

well i watch it on and off since it started... but,do you watch E.R? hope you get the mail server fixed.. for myself i understand.. are you a teacher?

#3   2007/01/08 09:11AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005: To my few e mail friends I am not ignoring anyone for some unknown reason my mail server is down I can get here, but not there and it is a real pain in my buttocks , as that is my main form of contact I can not do my paper articles , get in touch with teachers or get pictures of my great neices & nephews I will keep trying, maybe tomorrow will be better

well i watch it on and off since it started... but,do you watch E.R? hope you get the mail server fixed.. for myself i understand.. are you a teacher?

I've never missed one epsiode of Desperate Housewives!!!I love it,can't wait till next week,should be good By the way pj in Ga, I lived in Ga(Atlanta) in the 70's. I would love to go to Savanna & dine at The Lady & Son's,since I am such a HUGE fan of Paula Deen!!!!!!

#4   2007/01/08 10:09AM
    Patti D

pjones2005, sorry to hear about your computer problems!! Hope you get them resolved quickly!! Please don't let them affect your great trivia questions!!!

#5   2007/01/08 12:10PM
    pjones2005

Quote Patti D:

I was still able to get here, and have my e mail back up & going today I just have to find some harder/older questions These AMC fans are too good Blessings, Pj......ps: could you please check MariaRiveria, she seems rather rude in her comments, and this is not a rude board

pjones2005, sorry to hear about your computer problems!! Hope you get them resolved quickly!! Please don't let them affect your great trivia questions!!!

#6   2007/01/08 12:20PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote MariaRivera: not the computer it you

Bad grammar, it you ,hahahaha DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7   2007/01/08 01:01PM
    mywildaze

I hope it works better for you. Good luck, computers are great when they work but when they don't I could chuck it! LOL!

#8   2007/01/08 01:04PM
    wilmahpj

Quote MariaRivera: ha ha in your face

how old are you two because you sure act like one

#9   2007/01/08 01:11PM
    Zachslady

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote MariaRivera: not the computer it you

Bad grammar, it you ,hahahaha DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list