List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: more trivia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

more trivia

Started by kay-loves-amc at 2007/01/06 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 04:57AM, Views: 726, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/06 11:10AM
    more trivia
    kay-loves-amc

#1-When Adian Devane came to town,Who was the first person he asked on a date? #2-When Leo & Greenlee married at the boathouse,What happened at the Valley Inn?#3-Who was Haley's first love intrest in PV?#4-Why did Ryan leave town in 2002?#5 Who was Phil Brents biological father? I bet pjones knows everyone of the answers!!!

#2   2007/01/06 11:20AM
    Re: more trivia
    pjones2005

Quote kay-loves-amc: #1-When Adian Devane came to town,Who was the first person he asked on a date? #2-When Leo & Greenlee married at the boathouse,What happened at the Valley Inn?#3-Who was Haley's first love intrest in PV?#4-Why did Ryan leave town in 2002?#5 Who was Phil Brents biological father? I bet pjones knows everyone of the answers!!!

Well.......#1, wasn't watching then, give me a bit #2...same #3, I can see his face...have to think back on her whole story.... #4...is that when he "died" in the motorcycle accident #5....there are many "clues" to that question below!! blessings....Pj in Ga

They were meant to be together. They longed to be together! But in All My Children's first major love story, a labyrinth of complications threatened to keep teenage sweethearts, Phillip Brent and Tara Martin far apart. Among the many obstacles were Phil's best friend Chuck Tyler, who had a crush on Tara, and saucy Erica Kane, who had her eye on Phil.

Phil's mother, Ruth Brent, was a nurse at Pine Valley Hospital. Her husband, Ted was a used car salesman. He didn't like Ruth's younger sister Amy Tyler or her rich lawyer husband, Lincoln. Ted was unhappy, short-tempered, and always complaining. As he began to drink, Ruth's love and patience with him were wearing thin.

Charles and Phoebe Tyler had three children. Oldest son Charles Tyler II, having died in an automobile accident with his wife many years earlier, had left them a grandson to raise. Their son Lincoln had become a fine attorney, and Phoebe had hopes he would run for office one day . . . if Amy's politics didn't get in the way. Their daughter Ann was in New York City pursuing a career in the fashion industry. And Chuck, who wanted to become a doctor someday, had become more son than grandson to them.

Erica's mother, Mona Kane, divorced her philandering film-director husband Eric after he ran out on her when their daughter Erica was a little girl. Although she was vain and self-centered, Erica was popular. Especially with the boys! For the most part, she dated Chuck Tyler. But the only person she really wanted was Phil Brent! And she'd do anything to get close to him.

#3   2007/01/06 11:35AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: #1-When Adian Devane came to town,Who was the first person he asked on a date? #2-When Leo & Greenlee married at the boathouse,What happened at the Valley Inn?#3-Who was Haley's first love intrest in PV?#4-Why did Ryan leave town in 2002?#5 Who was Phil Brents biological father? I bet pjones knows everyone of the answers!!!

Well.......#1, wasn't watching then, give me a bit #2...same #3, I can see his face...have to think back on her whole story.... #4...is that when he "died" in the motorcycle accident #5....there are many "clues" to that question below!! blessings....Pj in Ga

They were meant to be together. They longed to be together! But in All My Children's first major love story, a labyrinth of complications threatened to keep teenage sweethearts, Phillip Brent and Tara Martin far apart. Among the many obstacles were Phil's best friend Chuck Tyler, who had a crush on Tara, and saucy Erica Kane, who had her eye on Phil.

Phil's mother, Ruth Brent, was a nurse at Pine Valley Hospital. Her husband, Ted was a used car salesman. He didn't like Ruth's younger sister Amy Tyler or her rich lawyer husband, Lincoln. Ted was unhappy, short-tempered, and always complaining. As he began to drink, Ruth's love and patience with him were wearing thin.

Charles and Phoebe Tyler had three children. Oldest son Charles Tyler II, having died in an automobile accident with his wife many years earlier, had left them a grandson to raise. Their son Lincoln had become a fine attorney, and Phoebe had hopes he would run for office one day . . . if Amy's politics didn't get in the way. Their daughter Ann was in New York City pursuing a career in the fashion industry. And Chuck, who wanted to become a doctor someday, had become more son than grandson to them.

Erica's mother, Mona Kane, divorced her philandering film-director husband Eric after he ran out on her when their daughter Erica was a little girl. Although she was vain and self-centered, Erica was popular. Especially with the boys! For the most part, she dated Chuck Tyler. But the only person she really wanted was Phil Brent! And she'd do anything to get close to him.

Thanks,That's alot of info that I forgot about,LOVE IT!!As for #4, no that's not when he "died"I would give you some clues,BUT you are too good

#4   2007/01/06 11:37AM
    pjones2005

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote pjones2005:

Thanks,That's alot of info that I forgot about,LOVE IT!!As for #4, no that's not when he "died"I would give you some clues,BUT you are too good

awwwwww, Bless my heart, I didn't watch then!! Okay, fair deal how about a year? please Blessings, Pj in Ga

#5   2007/01/06 12:02PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote pjones2005:

awwwwww, Bless my heart, I didn't watch then!! Okay, fair deal how about a year? please Blessings, Pj in Ga

Question #1,2,3&4 were between the years 2000-2003.Question #5 was back in the 70's I believe.Keep your thinking cap on,It'll come to you

#6   2007/01/09 02:33PM
    kay-loves-amc

Okay,The answers are-#1-Bianca Montgomery #2-Roger Smythe was shot. #3- Brian Bodine. #4-He walked in on Kendall seducing Aidan. #5- Nick Davis

#7   2007/01/09 04:49PM
    pjones2005

Quote kay-loves-amc: Okay,The answers are-#1-Bianca Montgomery #2-Roger Smythe was shot. #3- Brian Bodine. #4-He walked in on Kendall seducing Aidan. #5- Nick Davis

Thank you #2 & 3 were really making my brain hurt Pj

#8   2007/01/10 04:57AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: Okay,The answers are-#1-Bianca Montgomery #2-Roger Smythe was shot. #3- Brian Bodine. #4-He walked in on Kendall seducing Aidan. #5- Nick Davis

Thank you #2 & 3 were really making my brain hurt Pj

Your trivia is better,YOU make MY brain hurt,I always have to try & think of what was going on in my life to try & answer your year questions!!Thanks for the challenges,they are great!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list