List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Babe with bangs?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Babe with bangs?

Started by kay-loves-amc at 2007/01/06 09:57AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/08 11:56AM, Views: 1018, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/06 09:57AM
    Babe with bangs?
    kay-loves-amc

Does anyone like Babe with bangs?I think the only bang she should get is from the killer for what she's doing to Josh & Jr.But of course,that's my opinion.Stop playing games & pick a man already!!

#2   2007/01/06 10:13AM
    Re: Babe with bangs?
    Zachslady

Quote kay-loves-amc: Does anyone like Babe with bangs?I think the only bang she should get is from the killer for what she's doing to Josh & Jr.But of course,that's my opinion.Stop playing games & pick a man already!!

#3   2007/01/06 11:25AM
    pjones2005

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: Does anyone like Babe with bangs?I think the only bang she should get is from the killer for what she's doing to Josh & Jr.But of course,that's my opinion.Stop playing games & pick a man already!!

Here in the South, we say " Bless her heart what was she thinking when she got bangs?" hey....it was on while we were puttering around, and my husband glanced up and said "What the h*^# did she do to her hair"

#4   2007/01/06 11:30AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Zachslady:

Here in the South, we say " Bless her heart what was she thinking when she got bangs?" hey....it was on while we were puttering around, and my husband glanced up and said "What the h*^# did she do to her hair"

She looks like she is younger.I guess she needs to be since she is juggling two hot men!!

#5   2007/01/06 12:42PM
    happi

i guess i'm the only one that likes the bangs....

#6   2007/01/06 01:50PM
    Zachslady

I like the bangs. I saw photos of her about two weeks ago at an event in NY and she had the bangs then. I want to ask, do you think she's pregnant? She is actually married to Jamie off camera. The dress she wore New Years made her look like she was. Just curious

#7   2007/01/06 02:09PM
    happi

Quote Zachslady: I like the bangs. I saw photos of her about two weeks ago at an event in NY and she had the bangs then. I want to ask, do you think she's pregnant? She is actually married to Jamie off camera. The dress she wore New Years made her look like she was. Just curious

i haven't heard or read anything about her being pregnant.
    i know sydney penny (julia)is pregnant in real life...

#8   2007/01/06 04:05PM
    Patti D

kay-loves-amc, you beat me to the punch on this one!!! All I can say is ditto on the bang!!!

#9   2007/01/06 08:48PM
    DEBS5

your not alone... i like the bangs too

#10   2007/01/08 09:17AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, you beat me to the punch on this one!!! All I can say is ditto on the bang!!!

As we say,great minds think alike!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list