List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: SLAP AWARD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SLAP AWARD

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/06 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 11:14AM, Views: 2054, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/01/09 05:06PM
    Re: SLAP AWARD
    Zachslady

Quote Patti D:
    Quote mywildaze: hahaha....you are too funny! Sloppy seconds aren't my style but for Zach I'll take whatever I can get! hehehe

mywildaze, Zackslady and I can't even agree on who's going to get him first.... I guess that leaves you in the number three slot!!

We just have to come up with a schedule, but me first.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 05:07PM
    #32   2007/01/09 05:09PM
    Zachslady

Quote Patti D:
    Quote mywildaze: hahaha....you are too funny! Sloppy seconds aren't my style but for Zach I'll take whatever I can get! hehehe

mywildaze, Zackslady and I can't even agree on who's going to get him first.... I guess that leaves you in the number three slot!!

We agree on everything except ----------you know-----Babe We have excellent taste in men
    I just meant I wante to jump in first with my naughty come about Zach before you did,
    because you always come up with something clever and cute to say about him

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 05:11PM
    #33   2007/01/09 06:00PM
    Avery.M

Quote Zachslady: Let me finish before you all shoot me.
    I like the actress that plays Babe, the character of Babe needs to go on a trip and think about who she wants to be with and hopefully it will be Josh.
    Ok.........give me your best shot

i totally agree with u i love Babe&Josh together, and the name of the actress who plays Babe is Alexa Havens.Also i'd like to say that everyone should stop hateing Babe so much for loving someone who actually loves her back and dose'nt treat her like dirt. Forget JR and go start a life with Josh

#34   2007/01/09 06:22PM
    Zachslady

Quote Avery.M:
    I like the actress that plays Babe, the character of Babe needs to go on a trip and think about who she wants to be with and hopefully it will be Josh.

i totally agree with u i love Babe&Josh together, and the name of the actress who plays Babe is Alexa Havens.Also i'd like to say that everyone should stop hateing Babe so much for loving someone who actually loves her back and dose'nt treat her like dirt. Forget JR and go start a life with Josh

I like Alexa and saw her on Soapgoraphy which made me like her more. She seems to be a nice person in real life. I also like her and Josh together. I like the actor that plays JR but not the character. I did feel sorry for him when he was so helpless and when he cried.
    I'm too tenderhearted I've been told many times.

#35   2007/01/09 06:25PM
    Avery.M

#36   2007/01/10 11:05AM
    Zachslady

Today I have to give the Slap Award to Ryan (Sorry mywildzze) for getting in to Zach's face about what happended to Dani.
    Kendal gets the award again today for lying to Ryan.
    Don't get me started to the two Brats, I was beginning to like them, then the attitude resurfaced. I am so thankful boys are not teenagers any longer, especially these days.

#37   2007/01/10 11:13AM
    I love zach

I agree %100!!! If Zach was mine, and he looked at me the way he looks at kendall, I wouldn't ever see another man for the next fifty years!! Why can't she just be happy that Ryan is happy

#38   2007/01/10 11:14AM
    dgraham

Quote I love zach: I agree %100!!! If Zach was mine, and he looked at me the way he looks at kendall, I wouldn't ever see another man for the next fifty years!! Why can't she just be happy that Ryan is happy

Because she's Kendall.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list