List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: SLAP AWARD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SLAP AWARD

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/06 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 11:14AM, Views: 2154, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/01/09 05:05AM
    Re: SLAP AWARD
    kay-loves-amc

My slap award would go to the one & only,Maria Rivera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oops sorry,JMO and everyone elses Im sure

#22   2007/01/09 05:14AM
    Zachslady

Quote kay-loves-amc: My slap award would go to the one & only,Maria Rivera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oops sorry,JMO and everyone elses Im sure

I needed a good laugh this morning and my friends on the board came through for me. Thanks kay-loves-amc

#23   2007/01/09 05:16AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: My slap award would go to the one & only,Maria Rivera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oops sorry,JMO and everyone elses Im sure

I needed a good laugh this morning and my friends on the board came through for me. Thanks kay-loves-amc

Thanks And a GOOD morning to you

#24   2007/01/09 05:18AM
    Zachslady

Good morning to you. I hope we have a good day today on the board, if you know what I mean.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 05:18AM
    #25   2007/01/09 05:41AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: Good morning to you. I hope we have a good day today on the board, if you know what I mean.

Ditto

#26   2007/01/09 07:11AM
    happi

omg! hands down give her the slap award!!!!noone else deserve more then her...

#27   2007/01/09 07:35AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: pjones as we used to say in Texas where I grew up.'ain't that the truth!" I would not look at another man if Zach were mine. PattiD would probably drown him with all the bubble baths

Zachslady, Bubble baths ar secondary to what I would do to that gorgeous hunk of a man!!!

#28   2007/01/09 09:20AM
    Zachslady

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: pjones as we used to say in Texas where I grew up.'ain't that the truth!" I would not look at another man if Zach were mine. PattiD would probably drown him with all the bubble baths

Zachslady, Bubble baths ar secondary to what I would do to that gorgeous hunk of a man!!!

By the time I'm finished with him, he'll be an old man.........then I'll share

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 09:20AM
    #29   2007/01/09 09:35AM
    mywildaze

hahaha....you are too funny! Sloppy seconds aren't my style but for Zach I'll take whatever I can get! hehehe

#30   2007/01/09 04:41PM
    Patti D

Quote mywildaze: hahaha....you are too funny! Sloppy seconds aren't my style but for Zach I'll take whatever I can get! hehehe

mywildaze, Zackslady and I can't even agree on who's going to get him first.... I guess that leaves you in the number three slot!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list