List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: SLAP AWARD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SLAP AWARD

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/06 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 11:14AM, Views: 2104, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/06 08:41AM
    Re: SLAP AWARD
    Zachslady

pjones as we used to say in Texas where I grew up.'ain't that the truth!" I would not look at another man if Zach were mine. PattiD would probably drown him with all the bubble baths

#12   2007/01/06 09:32AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: Line them up start on one end and then go back as many times as you like

I need to add Ryan and Zach ( ) to the list oh and Jackson. Zach and Ryan need to tell Kendal to get over her self, make a choice and stick to it, stop panting for Ryan when Zach is in the room-Geezz.

Jackson, move on ------ give Babe a 'test drive' so she will leave Josh the heck alone

Zachslady, poor Jackson he doesn't deserve to be stuck with Babe!! He's had enough with Erica, one drama queen in a lifetime is enough!! I say we let old Palmer have Babe, after all this poor guy is borderline senile (I still love Palmer though!) and wouldn't have to put up with Babe for too long !!!

I still say we team Babe with Zarf!!!

#13   2007/01/06 12:50PM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: Line them up start on one end and then go back as many times as you like

I need to add Ryan and Zach ( ) to the list oh and Jackson. Zach and Ryan need to tell Kendal to get over her self, make a choice and stick to it, stop panting for Ryan when Zach is in the room-Geezz.

Jackson, move on ------ give Babe a 'test drive' so she will leave Josh the heck alone

Zachslady, poor Jackson he doesn't deserve to be stuck with Babe!! He's had enough with Erica, one drama queen in a lifetime is enough!! I say we let old Palmer have Babe, after all this poor guy is borderline senile (I still love Palmer though!) and wouldn't have to put up with Babe for too long !!!

babe and zarf what a good idea, they can borrow each other's clothes, makeup, etc

#14   2007/01/06 12:55PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:

babe and zarf what a good idea, they can borrow each other's clothes, makeup, etc

That's a good one happi!They could curl each others bangs

#15   2007/01/06 01:24PM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:

That's a good one happi!They could curl each others bangs

i was going to say men too but, somehow that wouldn't work for zarf/zoe..oh well... this post is great.. everyone is too funny and not so serious...what's that name patti D called us the gorgeous women of soap suds...hahaha

#16   2007/01/06 09:33PM
    DEBS5

ericas my first smack choice..just because shes so annoying with jackson.
    babes my second choice, because i think she should leave josh alone.
    annies my third, just because id like to see her lips jiggle

#17   2007/01/07 09:00AM
    lennox

Quote Zachslady: The 'slap award' this week is a three way tie.
    Erica----------don't bet me started this morning.

Kendall for her possessiveness of Ryan when she has this drop dead gorgeous, hot and sexy husband that loves her. Yikes. She says all the right things to Zach as he exposes his heart to her and then gets upset because Ryan is with Annie. Yeah Kendal "What are you afraid of?" She made a stament to Zach something about 'We're supfamily' meaning her, Ryan and Spike. WHat is Zach, a potted plant? She gets two smacks!

Babe for her continious "Leave me alone Josh." and then she about sucks his face off during the New Year's Kiss.

Who are your nominees?

Those three also top my list but I also say Josh. Josh is more and more reminding me of a creepy stalker

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/07 09:03AM
    #18   2007/01/07 07:01PM
    Rowansbane

I think my first slap would go to Johnathan! The way he man handled Zarf (Zoe) when there is NO proof he is the killer. Wasn't that long ago old Johnathan was looking for redemption and he really did kill people!

Annie has to be the second one, just for being such an annoying character and to maybe get that tick off her face.

Third, as much as I like Erica, she has gone back to her annoying ways with this whole Jackson/ Jeff thing. What happened to the whole banyan tree speech before they tied the knot. Her memory is getting as short as the womens skirts.

#19   2007/01/08 05:15AM
    Zachslady

Quote Rowansbane: I think my first slap would go to Johnathan! The way he man handled Zarf (Zoe) when there is NO proof he is the killer. Wasn't that long ago old Johnathan was looking for redemption and he really did kill people!

Annie has to be the second one, just for being such an annoying character and to maybe get that tick off her face.

Third, as much as I like Erica, she has gone back to her annoying ways with this whole Jackson/ Jeff thing. What happened to the whole banyan tree speech before they tied the knot. Her memory is getting as short as the womens skirts.

This is what has me so upset with Erica. Their finally getting married after all these years and she's acting like a teenager and so is Jeff I could really smack her and tell her to snap out of it. I don;t think they've celebrated their one year anniversary yet. Have they?

#20   2007/01/08 06:11AM
    happi

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Rowansbane: I think my first slap would go to Johnathan! The way he man handled Zarf (Zoe) when there is NO proof he is the killer. Wasn't that long ago old Johnathan was looking for redemption and he really did kill people!

This is what has me so upset with Erica. Their finally getting married after all these years and she's acting like a teenager and so is Jeff I could really smack her and tell her to snap out of it. I don;t think they've celebrated their one year anniversary yet. Have they?

yes, they were married in may 2005 so 1year and already having problems.. that's erica for you...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list