List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: SLAP AWARD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SLAP AWARD

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/06 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 11:14AM, Views: 2198, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/06 06:07AM
    Slap Award
    Zachslady

The 'slap award' this week is a three way tie.
    Erica----------don't bet me started this morning.

Kendall for her possessiveness of Ryan when she has this drop dead gorgeous, hot and sexy husband that loves her. Yikes. She says all the right things to Zach as he exposes his heart to her and then gets upset because Ryan is with Annie. Yeah Kendal "What are you afraid of?" She made a stament to Zach something about 'We're suppose to be a family' meaning her, Ryan and Spike. WHat is Zach, a potted plant? She gets two smacks!

Babe for her continious "Leave me alone Josh." and then she about sucks his face off during the New Year's Kiss.

Who are your nominees?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/06 06:08AM
    #2   2007/01/06 06:21AM
    Re: SLAP AWARD
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: The 'slap award' this week is a three way tie.
    Erica----------don't bet me started this morning.

Kendall for her possessiveness of Ryan when she has this drop dead gorgeous, hot and sexy husband that loves her. Yikes. She says all the right things to Zach as he exposes his heart to her and then gets upset because Ryan is with Annie. Yeah Kendal "What are you afraid of?" She made a stament to Zach something about 'We're suppose to be a family' meaning her, Ryan and Spike. WHat is Zach, a potted plant? She gets two smacks!

Babe for her continious "Leave me alone Josh." and then she about sucks his face off during the New Year's Kiss.

Who are your nominees?

You said it!!!!100% agree with you.Poor Zach

#3   2007/01/06 06:27AM
    Zachslady

Monitors, I tried to edit the all caps in the Title but it wouldn't edit------sorry.

#4   2007/01/06 07:04AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Monitors, I tried to edit the all caps in the Title but it wouldn't edit------sorry.

Zachslady, Titles don't matter... Just the posts! As for who I'd like to smack, geez I only have two hands!!! (Am I allowed to "reload"? The first smack goes to Babe, leave Josh alone already!!! The second one goes to Kendall, you're an idiot! Hello?!!? What about Zach??? The third one goes to Erica, why? She's just being more pig headed and selfish than normal!!! JMO (SORRY!!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/06 07:05AM
    #5   2007/01/06 07:10AM
    Zachslady

Line them up start on one end and then go back as many times as you like

I need to add Ryan and Zach ( ) to the list oh and Jackson. Zach and Ryan need to tell Kendal to get over her self, make a choice and stick to it, stop panting for Ryan when Zach is in the room-Geezz.

Jackson, move on ------ give Babe a 'test drive' so she will leave Josh the heck alone

#6   2007/01/06 07:20AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Line them up start on one end and then go back as many times as you like

I need to add Ryan and Zach ( ) to the list oh and Jackson. Zach and Ryan need to tell Kendal to get over her self, make a choice and stick to it, stop panting for Ryan when Zach is in the room-Geezz.

Jackson, move on ------ give Babe a 'test drive' so she will leave Josh the heck alone

Zachslady, poor Jackson he doesn't deserve to be stuck with Babe!! He's had enough with Erica, one drama queen in a lifetime is enough!! I say we let old Palmer have Babe, after all this poor guy is borderline senile (I still love Palmer though!) and wouldn't have to put up with Babe for too long !!!

#7   2007/01/06 07:29AM
    happi

omg that is so funny patti D " youre an idiot HELLO"
    that's good...
    first it would be erica... the women needs to go sit down somewhere..
    then kendall because,( yes i love my husband )but, if he looked like zach i wouldn't care what everyone else is doing.
    then it would be babe.only thing i can say is i like her new hair style...

#8   2007/01/06 08:00AM
    Patti D

Quote happi: omg that is so funny patti D " youre an idiot HELLO"
    that's good...
    first it would be erica... the women needs to go sit down somewhere..
    then kendall because,( yes i love my husband )but, if he looked like zach i wouldn't care what everyone else is doing.
    then it would be babe.only thing i can say is i like her new hair style...

happi, no matter how she styles or parts her hair, she's STILL (be good, must be nice) a loosey goosey. Not practical, I know... But at least I was nice!!

#9   2007/01/06 08:12AM
    Zachslady

Let me finish before you all shoot me.
    I like the actress that plays Babe, the character of Babe needs to go on a trip and think about who she wants to be with and hopefully it will be Josh.
    Ok.........give me your best shot

#10   2007/01/06 08:19AM
    pjones2005

Quote Zachslady: Let me finish before you all shoot me.
    I like the actress that plays Babe, the character of Babe needs to go on a trip and think about who she wants to be with and hopefully it will be Josh.
    Ok.........give me your best shot

Morning.....I am not sure where I would wanna start or even where or if I would stop ...but I wish my "real" kids( ) were as easy to raise & quick growing as soap kids even their teen years don't last but a season All I know is that Zach were in my eyesight or close enough to "reachout & touch" I really would not care what everyone else was doing!!! Blessings, Pj in Ga

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list