List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: doesn't everybody just love zarf er, zoey's walk on the wild side?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

doesn't everybody just love zarf er, zoey's walk on the wild side?

Started by clarie clare at 2007/01/05 07:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/09 04:39AM, Views: 446, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/05 07:56PM
    doesn't everybody just love zarf er, zoey's walk on the wild side?
    clarie clare

I love zarf. I love any good looking guy actor who dresses beautifully in a woman's clothes. I bet the stylists fight over styling him. I would marry him & his money. but I'm not a lesbian, so it might be confusing. can you imagine him and biana in bed together, anyone? as the new improved zoey?

and babe, she seems like she's found another BFF with zarf/zoey. could it be that babe is just really, what's the term? co-dependant?

and while we're on the subject, has anyone noticed the new kind of fuzzy film editing? the creative way they move from shot to shot? what film student showed up in production do ya think, uhn?

#2   2007/01/06 07:16PM
    Re: doesn't everybody just love zarf er, zoey's walk on the wild side?
    Halfloved1

:~ Now Zarf, is not a bad looking man or woman, not into women or transgender but, dang he put me to shame in that dress, and I am a woman, geee I would love to have a friend like that to help me dress.. LOL Any way I hope he and Bianca gets together. And Babe is not a threat to Zarf or Zoe whom he decied to be in the show.

Now Erica is another story. But she does make a good story she needs to grow up some and quit acting like a child in the show! AMC needs to improve Erica image.

#3   2007/01/06 09:05PM
    DEBS5

sorry.. i hate zarf..bianca needs another "normal" woman, not a freaky side kick.. jmo

#4   2007/01/08 06:55PM
    wilmahpj

Quote DEBS5: sorry.. i hate zarf..bianca needs another "normal" woman, not a freaky side kick.. jmo

I dont think the charter Zarf is a freak show i happen to know a 16 year old boy/girl He/she is brave enough to wear what he feels comfortable in which is girls clothes. He plans on a sex change when hes of age to do what he wants He my daughters best friend and a really good kid

#5   2007/01/08 07:08PM
    mywildaze

I've said it before and will say it again; I like Zarf/Zoe and I think they will be a perfect match for Binx once she comes around. I don't think Erica will like it at all!
    I agree that Erica should grow up. Bianca has been more of an adult than her mother for years. It's time Erica thinks of someone other than herself.

#6   2007/01/09 04:39AM
    kay-loves-amc

ARGH

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list