List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Day is done

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Day is done

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/05 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 11:12AM, Views: 551, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/05 04:35PM
    Day is done
    pjones2005

I gotta give it up for today.. my health won't let me do this anymore today.....
    good luck w/ the new question
    I'll be back in the morning to check your answers!!
    Have a blessed evening, Pj in GA

#2   2007/01/06 05:49AM
    Re: Day is done
    Patti D

Quote pjones2005: I gotta give it up for today.. my health won't let me do this anymore today.....

pjones2005, let me just say that I LOVEyour trivia, even though it makes my brain ache!!! I swear to you (don't you dare laugh either!!) I was soaking in my favorite "Midnight Blooming Jasmine bubble bath" and all I could do was think about what the answer to your last question was!!! All of the sudden I scream "that's it!!", my husband comes running in (thinking I drowned myself, I guess!) Ask's me what's going on, so I tell him about your trivia question, he looks at me and shakes his head and walks out, laughing... He said I need serious help!! Oh, well... Ialready knew I needed help!!!

#3   2007/01/06 07:21AM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote pjones2005: I gotta give it up for today.. my health won't let me do this anymore today.....

pjones2005, let me just say that I LOVEyour trivia, even though it makes my brain ache!!! I swear to you (don't you dare laugh either!!) I was soaking in my favorite "Midnight Blooming Jasmine bubble bath" and all I could do was think about what the answer to your last question was!!! All of the sudden I scream "that's it!!", my husband comes running in (thinking I drowned myself, I guess!) Ask's me what's going on, so I tell him about your trivia question, he looks at me and shakes his head and walks out, laughing... He said I need serious help!! Oh, well... Ialready knew I needed help!!!

isn't that the truth making your brain think like that.. i'm like oh i know this answer what is it.. think think..

#4   2007/01/06 08:28AM
    pjones2005

Quote Patti D:

Thank you, I needed that laugh this morning!! My husband thinks I am crazy also he laughs at me, and says no one remembers that far back, yet if you ask him what was going on on GH in the late 70's & 80's, he was there So glad you didn't drown have a blessed day see ya'soon here, or in my mailbox Pj in Ga

#5   2007/01/06 08:38AM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Patti D:

Thank you, I needed that laugh this morning!! My husband thinks I am crazy also he laughs at me, and says no one remembers that far back, yet if you ask him what was going on on GH in the late 70's & 80's, he was there So glad you didn't drown have a blessed day see ya'soon here, or in my mailbox Pj in Ga

ok, first off no one shoot me..GH is my dare i say it... my favorite soap( watching it for 30 years... )i get my husband to watch it sometimes with me and yes , i also keep him informed on AMC.. but, since i was 8 (1971) i've been watching AMC on and off through the years...if we do the math i'll be 44 in september

#6   2007/01/06 08:44AM
    Zachslady

I reember when Jesse was on GH, but that's about it.

#7   2007/01/06 10:52AM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote Patti D:

ok, first off no one shoot me..GH is my dare i say it... my favorite soap( watching it for 30 years... )i get my husband to watch it sometimes with me and yes , i also keep him informed on AMC.. but, since i was 8 (1971) i've been watching AMC on and off through the years...if we do the math i'll be 44 in september

hey lady I to was a true blue GH....I smoked & took birth control pills w/ Laura I hurt for her & was angry when Luke raped her I creied at their wedding , and have to admit, I MADE a point to watch the week Laura returned My husband was even hooked back in the Cassadine days heck, I remember when Bobbi was just a hooker!! that was before nursing school Have a great day..... Blessings, Pj in Ga

#8   2007/01/06 11:12AM
    Zachslady

Jesse, luke and Laura were all I can remember.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list