List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I'm confused about Kate.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm confused about Kate.....

Started by dgraham at 2007/01/05 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/05 04:16PM, Views: 416, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/05 10:37AM
    I'm confused about Kate.....
    dgraham

Is Kate supposed to be the little girl who's parents were just in that bad car accident? If so, how did they fit into the picture? Does Julia still have the little girl? Did anyone hear how this truth might come out?

Sorry for all the questions, just a bit confused about this.

#2   2007/01/05 10:45AM
    Re: I'm confused about Kate.....
    Patti D

Quote dgraham: Is Kate supposed to be the little girl who's parents were just in that bad car accident? If so, how did they fit into the picture? Does Julia still have the little girl? Did anyone hear how this truth might come out?

dgraham, finally an easy question!! Here it goes.. Kate is in fact Kathy. Kathy's parents are friend of Julia's from when she was in the witness protection program with Noah. Kate is living in Wildwind with Julia, for now. I don't know how Tad & Dixie find out or when. Hope this helps fill in the gaps!! By the way, how are you doing?

#3   2007/01/05 11:06AM
    dgraham

Quote Patti D:
    Quote dgraham: Is Kate supposed to be the little girl who's parents were just in that bad car accident? If so, how did they fit into the picture? Does Julia still have the little girl? Did anyone hear how this truth might come out?

dgraham, finally an easy question!! Here it goes.. Kate is in fact Kathy. Kathy's parents are friend of Julia's from when she was in the witness protection program with Noah. Kate is living in Wildwind with Julia, for now. I don't know how Tad & Dixie find out or when. Hope this helps fill in the gaps!! By the way, how are you doing?

Thank You!! I got bits and pieces of this story line but couldn't fill in the big pieces. I really hope they find out Kathy is Kate before too long. Did Kathy's mom die yet? I know she was still alive.

I'm doing better, thanks. My right arm is still splinted. It'll probably take a few more months to heal.

#4   2007/01/05 11:11AM
    Patti D

Quote dgraham:
    Quote Patti D:

Thank You!! I got bits and pieces of this story line but couldn't fill in the big pieces. I really hope they find out Kathy is Kate before too long. Did Kathy's mom die yet? I know she was still alive.

I'm doing better, thanks. My right arm is still splinted. It'll probably take a few more months to heal.

dgraham, I'm not sure. I haven't watched today's episode yet. I do know that the mother is suppose to die. I think I read that she was saying her "goodbye" to Kate/Kathy. I do know the father is dead. I feel bad for Julia, because she's wanted a child and had wished on the "Christmas Star" for one... Then on the flip side you have Tad & Dixie who also want Kate home. Either way, someone get's hurt.

#5   2007/01/05 04:16PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote Patti D:

dgraham, I'm not sure. I haven't watched today's episode yet. I do know that the mother is suppose to die. I think I read that she was saying her "goodbye" to Kate/Kathy. I do know the father is dead. I feel bad for Julia, because she's wanted a child and had wished on the "Christmas Star" for one... Then on the flip side you have Tad & Dixie who also want Kate home. Either way, someone get's hurt.

The mother(Linda) will die,leaving Kathy(Kate) with Julia.I also heard that Julia WON'T be giving Kathy/Kate up that easy!Tad & Dixie might have a fight on they're hands.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list