List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: A Photo (a spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A Photo (a spoiler)

Started by bralady38 at 2007/01/05 03:47AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 10:13AM, Views: 1575, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/05 03:47AM
    A Photo (a spoiler)
    bralady38

Why does a photo of Zach's mom turn up in Zarf's room. Are they related. What's Up with this. ANy Guesses? Are they in fact related?

#2   2007/01/05 04:33AM
    Re: A Photo (a spoiler)
    Zachslady

i haven't seen that. With their accents, could they be related? I know accents fon't make you related but when Zarp spokie of his father he sounded harsh, like Zach's father was.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/05 04:34AM
    #3   2007/01/05 07:16AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: i haven't seen that. With their accents, could they be related? I know accents fon't make you related but when Zarp spokie of his father he sounded harsh, like Zach's father was.

Zachslady, OMG can you imagine Zarf & Zach being related? I hope Zach doesn't turn up next in a dress!! Although my money is on Zach he would definately look alot better!!
    Stranger things have been known to happen, but this would be a REAL stretch!!!

#4   2007/01/05 07:40AM
    Zachslady

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: i haven't seen that. With their accents, could they be related? I know accents fon't make you related but when Zarp spokie of his father he sounded harsh, like Zach's father was.

Zachslady, OMG can you imagine Zarf & Zach being related? I hope Zach doesn't turn up next in a dress!! Although my money is on Zach he would definately look alot better!!

No, no, shut your mouth, don't give the writers any ideas although we know they're running out of good ones

#5   2007/01/05 07:54AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Patti D:

No, no, shut your mouth, don't give the writers any ideas although we know they're running out of good ones

Tell you what, if they use my ideas there had better be a check in the mail for my creative efforts!!!

#6   2007/01/05 07:56AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Patti D:

Tell you what, if they use my ideas there had better be a check in the mail for my creative efforts!!!

Zach in a dress,OH if only we were floors!!!

#7   2007/01/05 08:00AM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, I'm assuming you mean glass floors and not wood floors, right??? You're so hysterical!!!

#8   2007/01/05 08:02AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, I'm assuming you mean glass floors and not wood floors, right??? You're so hysterical!!!

Right on,Zach would be the wood!!

#9   2007/01/05 08:05AM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, On that note, I plead the 5th!!! You're bad!!!!

#10   2007/01/05 08:08AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Patti D:

kay-loves-amc, On that note, I plead the 5th!!! You're bad!!!!

Sometimes,bad is good

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list