List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Lily

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/04 06:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/05 07:13AM, Views: 369, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/04 06:38PM
    Lily
    Zachslady

A thought occured to me, do any of you think maybe Lily will be the next victim? I know Dani will be poisoned and survive. But just think about it for a moment. It may be the only way to bring Jackson and Erica together. Lily is very seldom on the soap, the last time we saw her was Thanksgiving.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/04 06:39PM
    #2   2007/01/04 07:27PM
    Re: Lily
    lennox

Quote Zachslady: A thought occured to me, do any of you think maybe Lily will be the next victim? I know Dani will be poisoned and survive. But just think about it for a moment. It may be the only way to bring Jackson and Erica together. Lily is very seldom on the soap, the last time we saw her was Thanksgiving.

I hope that Lily won't be killed because she is a great character!

#3   2007/01/04 07:46PM
    funnygirl26

Where did you get the info that dani would survive? I heard she was leaving the show? Now i'm confused

#4   2007/01/04 09:34PM
    syrup

i like lily and think she needs to finally sleep with her old husband and get pregnant it will do good him some good after his sister died. i like the fact the show has people with disabilities it's better that always showing sick stuff like zart or zoe what ever he is?????????? perhaps when erica finds out he is hitting her daughter she will make him leave!

#5   2007/01/05 04:36AM
    Zachslady

Quote funnygirl26: Where did you get the info that dani would survive? I heard she was leaving the show? Now i'm confused

Funny girl I will try to find where I read that. It was a spoiler on another board.

#6   2007/01/05 04:43AM
    Zachslady

Funnygirl, I read the post at the BUZZ website under AMC Spoileres for Jan.8th.

#7   2007/01/05 07:13AM
    Patti D

Quote funnygirl26: Where did you get the info that dani would survive? I heard she was leaving the show? Now i'm confused

funnygirl26, I also recall reading it in Braladys spoilers that Dani would survive.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list