List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: babe josh jr

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

babe josh jr

Started by huggs at 2007/01/04 03:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/05 10:48AM, Views: 411, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/04 03:38PM
    babe josh jr
    huggs

babe says she love's jr but she keeps letting josh kiss her i think josh real loves babe but i like jr and babe together if she wants jr back she needs to stop letting josh kiss her i would like jr to get someone new just to let babe see who it feels josh needs to stay away from babe and let her live her life with jr because jr is si fine

#2   2007/01/05 08:04AM
    Re: babe josh jr
    Patti D

Quote huggs: babe says she love's jr but she keeps letting josh kiss her i think josh real loves babe but i like jr and babe together if she wants jr back she needs to stop letting josh kiss her i would like jr to get someone new just to let babe see who it feels josh needs to stay away from babe and let her live her life with jr because jr is si fine

huggs, I agree with you 100%!! How can we expect Josh to leave Babe alone when she keeps leading him by a leash?!? Leave me alone /kiss /it's over /kiss /I love JR /sex / it goes on and on and on.....

#3   2007/01/05 08:58AM
    dgraham

Quote Patti D:
    Quote huggs: babe says she love's jr but she keeps letting josh kiss her i think josh real loves babe but i like jr and babe together if she wants jr back she needs to stop letting josh kiss her i would like jr to get someone new just to let babe see who it feels josh needs to stay away from babe and let her live her life with jr because jr is si fine

huggs, I agree with you 100%!! How can we expect Josh to leave Babe alone when she keeps leading him by a leash?!? Leave me alone /kiss /it's over /kiss /I love JR /sex / it goes on and on and on.....

Yep, that pretty much sums it up! I'm so tired of watching Babe lead Josh on. She says she isn't but she is. If I were trying to make a go of it with my husband, I certainly would not entertain as much as simple conversation with Josh. If he was someplace I walkled in to, I'd turn around and walk out.

#4   2007/01/05 10:48AM
    Patti D

Quote dgraham:
    Quote Patti D:

Yep, that pretty much sums it up! I'm so tired of watching Babe lead Josh on. She says she isn't but she is. If I were trying to make a go of it with my husband, I certainly would not entertain as much as simple conversation with Josh. If he was someplace I walkled in to, I'd turn around and walk out.

dgraham, That's what I missed most about you in your absence! You good sense of reasoning!!! Let's hear it for good old common sense!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list