List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: What's wrong with Erica?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's wrong with Erica?

Started by Halfloved1 at 2007/01/04 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/07 01:14PM, Views: 553, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/01/04 11:31AM
    What's wrong with Erica?
    Halfloved1

Do you think what Erica did to Jack was right!

#2   2007/01/04 01:27PM
    Re: What's wrong with Erica?
    happi

no and if jack was smart he tell her to go take a hike..

#3   2007/01/04 01:48PM
    Zachslady

It took so long for Jack and Erica to finally make it down the aisle and look what happens. She is giving me a headache and the way she is treating Jackson is making it worse. He shook kick her sorry butt to the curb, and move on with someone younger. I like the older man younger woman romances. SHe would be insanely jealous and whiney as we all know she will be. Did I mention overly dramatic? Erica, honey your not getting any younger, be thankful for the hunk that loves you.

#4   2007/01/06 10:05AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: It took so long for Jack and Erica to finally make it down the aisle and look what happens. She is giving me a headache and the way she is treating Jackson is making it worse. He shook kick her sorry butt to the curb, and move on with someone younger. I like the older man younger woman romances. SHe would be insanely jealous and whiney as we all know she will be. Did I mention overly dramatic? Erica, honey your not getting any younger, be thankful for the hunk that loves you.

She (Erica) is running out of husbands,Maybe she will start all over again,Like marrying Jeff AGAIN wasn't he her first husband?Well,Dimitri & Travis are safe,(RIP)

#5   2007/01/06 10:07AM
    Zachslady

She missed one---------Palmer.
    Maybe after she dumps Jeff she will probably go for a younger model..........Zach?
    Aidan? Ryan?

#6   2007/01/06 10:11AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: She missed one---------Palmer.
    Maybe after she dumps Jeff she will probably go for a younger model..........Zach?
    Aidan? Ryan?

No no no not Zach!!Anybody but Zach.Palmer sounds good though.With all his $ maybe her can buy her some clothes that cover up her bony wrinkles!!!!oops did I say that?

#7   2007/01/06 09:26PM
    DEBS5

I'm really not liking how they're writing Erica's scripts ... she used to be amusing to watch, now shes just annoying....

#8   2007/01/07 08:30AM
    happi

Quote DEBS5: I'm really not liking how they're writing Erica's scripts ... she used to be amusing to watch, now shes just annoying....

ANNOYING!!isn't that the truth and that's putting mildly...

#9   2007/01/07 01:14PM
    nataliekenda...

*) Erica has to be stupid to pick Jeff over jack Jack is a hot older man andd jeff is just not het type

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list