List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Sick of dillusional Erica!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sick of dillusional Erica!!!!!

Started by lucky13red at 2007/01/03 06:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 07:55AM, Views: 1598, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/04 06:05AM
    Re: Sick of dillusional Erica!!!!!
    Patti D

Until someone holds Erica responsible for her actions, she will continue to handle things the way she's done for so long. At times, she's just too over the top. I find myself fast forwarding through some of her scenes, it's less painful and aggrivating that way!!

#12   2007/01/04 06:09AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D: Until someone holds Erica responsible for her actions, she will continue to handle things the way she's done for so long. At times, she's just too over the top. I find myself fast forwarding through some of her scenes, it's less painful and aggrivating that way!!

Isn't tivo great,We can fastforward the drama scenes from the drama queen!!!Jeff & Jack both need to dump her,she should have a nervous breakdown after that & get written off the show!!I would have kept Brooke & fired Erica

#13   2007/01/04 06:13AM
    Patti D

~)

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D: Until someone holds Erica responsible for her actions, she will continue to handle things the way she's done for so long. At times, she's just too over the top. I find myself fast forwarding through some of her scenes, it's less painful and aggrivating that way!!

Isn't tivo great,We can fastforward the drama scenes from the drama queen!!!Jeff & Jack both need to dump her,she should have a nervous breakdown after that & get written off the show!!I would have kept Brooke & fired Erica

If only firing Erica was possible. I know that no one is "golden", we can all be replaced. However, Erica is viewed as an "icon" for AMC. Most people automatically think of Erica when they think of AMC because she's been on the show for so many years!

#14   2007/01/04 10:44AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

If only firing Erica was possible. I know that no one is "golden", we can all be replaced. However, Erica is viewed as an "icon" for AMC. Most people automatically think of Erica when they think of AMC because she's been on the show for so many years!

I know,what a shame.She has had her time!!

#15   2007/01/04 02:07PM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

I wish she would consider retiring, maybe the other actors could get their chance to shine!!!

#16   2007/01/05 05:16AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

I wish she would consider retiring, maybe the other actors could get their chance to shine!!!

Or ship her off to a different soap,prefebly one I don't watch!!Which would be anyone other than AMC!!!

#17   2007/01/05 06:39AM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Or ship her off to a different soap,prefebly one I don't watch!!Which would be anyone other than AMC!!!

any other soap but, general hospital (i watch that ) i would scream if she came to that soap..

#18   2007/01/05 07:06AM
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

any other soap but, general hospital (i watch that ) i would scream if she came to that soap..

happi, you're too much!! Let's ship her off to Gilligan's Island!!!

#19   2007/01/05 07:43AM
    Zachslady

How about Fantasy Island

#20   2007/01/05 07:53AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: How about Fantasy Island

Patti D & Zachslady,once again,CRACK me up!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list