List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2007/ Who was/am I?

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/03 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 11:41AM, Views: 5319, Replies: 200
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #191   2007/01/17 07:26AM
    Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?
    pjones2005

Quote dgraham:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote pjones2005: Clue: Think Way back..... even we were young then :)

Who remembers when:

The Martins' problems were complicated by the behavior of their teenage son Tad , whose pot smoking habit had turned him into bitter young man and a thief. When the pressure of life at home proved too much, he ran away. Soon after he left, his mother, Opal Gardner, an outrageously wacky woman, turned up on the Martin doorstep with her sweet and innocent teenage daughter, Jenny. Good luck........Pj

Cookies for you......Let's try something a little "newer"

Erica followed Bianca when she went to New York City to see her friend Sarah. Bianca was crushed by the news of Sarah's engagement to a young man but Erica remained clueless as to what was truly upsetting Bianca . Several weeks later, Sarah paid Bianca a visit in Pine Valley. Erica demanded that Sarah leave and Bianca found the courage to tell Erica the truth about herself. Bianca told Erica that she was gay but Erica went into denial and refused to accept this startling revelation. Jack, however, was a tower of strength for Bianca as he promised to always love her no matter what.

Okay, I'll try ONE more time!! 2002??

Close 1/2 cookie....it was 2000.....I am going to leave you ladies with one more for now, and I gotta run for a bit. My sis-in-law just called, & let me know a family friend passed away at 6:30 this morning. He & his family are long time members of the county, and I am sure his wife will be needing support & help. She & I have worked ogether on county issues, and they owned the grocery store & hardware store out here. He had just been at the hospital yesterday, and they wanted to keep him over night, and put in a pacemaker this am, but he refused to stay last night, & was getting up & ready to go this am when he passed. Please remember this family in your prayers......I'll be back in a bit........thanks for being here to "listen".....blessings, Pj

Adam married Brooke , but their marriage suffered when she was unable to give him the son he so desperately wanted . In , Dixie left Cortlandt Manor and went to work for Palmer's hated neighbor, Adam Chandler. Dixie was hired as the nanny for Laura , Adam's wife Brooke's daughter. When Laura was killed by a drunk driver, Dixie stayed on as a servant in Adam and Brooke's employ. Like Brooke, Dixie was beautiful . Unlike Brooke, she was fertile .

#192   2007/01/17 07:29AM
    dgraham

Pj, I will keep your friend and their family in my prayers.

#193   2007/01/17 07:29AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc: 2000

Kay, you won the cookies again!! You are good. Me, on the other hand, I NEVER get it right.

#194   2007/01/17 07:32AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:

Kay, you won the cookies again!! You are good. Me, on the other hand, I NEVER get it right.

I was just guessing

#195   2007/01/17 07:33AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

I was just guessing

Me too, I guess some of us guess better than others!!

#196   2007/01/17 07:34AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote pjones2005: Clue: Think Way back..... even we were young then :)

Who remembers when:

The Martins' problems were complicated by the behavior of their teenage son Tad , whose pot smoking habit had turned him into bitter young man and a thief. When the pressure of life at home proved too much, he ran away. Soon after he left, his mother, Opal Gardner, an outrageously wacky woman, turned up on the Martin doorstep with her sweet and innocent teenage daughter, Jenny. Good luck........Pj

Cookies for you......Let's try something a little "newer"

Erica followed Bianca when she went to New York City to see her friend Sarah. Bianca was crushed by the news of Sarah's engagement to a young man but Erica remained clueless as to what was truly upsetting Bianca . Several weeks later, Sarah paid Bianca a visit in Pine Valley. Erica demanded that Sarah leave and Bianca found the courage to tell Erica the truth about herself. Bianca told Erica that she was gay but Erica went into denial and refused to accept this startling revelation. Jack, however, was a tower of strength for Bianca as he promised to always love her no matter what.

Okay, I'll try ONE more time!! 2002??

Close 1/2 cookie....it was 2000.....I am going to leave you ladies with one more for now, and I gotta run for a bit. My sis-in-law just called, & let me know a family friend passed away at 6:30 this morning. He & his family are long time members of the county, and I am sure his wife will be needing support & help. She & I have worked ogether on county issues, and they owned the grocery store & hardware store out here. He had just been at the hospital yesterday, and they wanted to keep him over night, and put in a pacemaker this am, but he refused to stay last night, & was getting up & ready to go this am when he passed. Please remember this family in your prayers......I'll be back in a bit........thanks for being here to "listen".....blessings, Pj

Adam married Brooke , but their marriage suffered when she was unable to give him the son he so desperately wanted . In , Dixie left Cortlandt Manor and went to work for Palmer's hated neighbor, Adam Chandler. Dixie was hired as the nanny for Laura , Adam's wife Brooke's daughter. When Laura was killed by a drunk driver, Dixie stayed on as a servant in Adam and Brooke's employ. Like Brooke, Dixie was beautiful . Unlike Brooke, she was fertile .

I am sorry for the loss of your friend I'll be praying

#197   2007/01/18 10:32AM
    pjones2005

:D I have had so much fun with this game Please count up your cookies, and let Happi know how many she has to bake
    Now that we are doing the yearly recap...starting in 1970 , I am going to end the game...... but....make sure to read your recaps as you never know when a new trivia game may start That would be fun kind of like an open book quiz
    Thank ya'll for playing...... hope you had as much fun as I did
    Blessings to all.........Pj in Ga

#198   2007/01/18 10:33AM
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005: I have had so much fun with this game Please count up your cookies, and let Happi know how many she has to bake
    Now that we are doing the yearly recap...starting in 1970 , I am going to end the game...... but....make sure to read your recaps as you never know when a new trivia game may start That would be fun kind of like an open book quiz

Thanks Pj! It was fun even though I never won

#199   2007/01/18 10:39AM
    pjones2005

Quote dgraham:
    Quote pjones2005: I have had so much fun with this game Please count up your cookies, and let Happi know how many she has to bake

You still get cookies for effort!!!!

#200   2007/01/18 10:41AM
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote dgraham:

You still get cookies for effort!!!!

Goody!!! Thanks

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list